Chapter Four

Life is a paradise for those who love many things with a passion. – Leo Buscaglia

The next came with sun and warmth. I was sweating so badly that I had to take a shower just to cool down. I had forgotten that the humidity would bother me as we arrived late in the day yesterday. I pulled out a two-piece bathing suit that covered me modestly before pulling on a coral pink sun dress and white sandals. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and washed my face and placed sunscreen on before moving to wake Lady up.

She groaned as I tugged on her blanket and fell off the bed. She glared up at me as she got to her feet and stomped into the bathroom. When she came out, she moved to the closet to pull out a black two-piece bikini with a pair of pink shorts and a white tank top. She too wore beige sandals.

"What are the plans today?" she asked me as I glanced over the itinerary that had been left in our hut.

"Breakfast at 9am followed by a game of Truth or Dare. The winner gets placed on a board to win prizes at the end of the month. Contestants are the only ones to get ranks, but our plus ones will receive prizes as well. Then lunch will happen by the pool then we can swim for a few hours or lounge in the sun, before dinner is served at 6pm. After dinner there will be a movie and snacks before we contestants get interviewed."

"Sounds like a busy day." She says as we exit our hut and move to the dining area for breakfast. This morning the small tables have been replaced with a large one with seats all around them. We find our seats and sit while we wait for the others to join us. BTS come in soon after us and take their seats. Jungkook hates that we are so far away, so he grabs two of the cards and moves over to us and nods for us to move. He places the cards he took in our places and we move to sit near the boys.

"Better." He says as he retakes his seat. "Hyung, I like you to meet Cole and Lady."

The boys greet us kindly.

"What kind of names are Cole and Lady?" Tae asked and earned a slap from Jin.

"Yah! Be nice."

"I was just asking." He said, whining.

I laugh, "My name is Nicole, but I go by Nicole. Lady's real name is Lindsay, but since she hates her name so much, she goes by Lady."

"Well, it is nice to meet you both." RM says as we notice the others have finally arrived. We get a few looks from the others as we are sitting rather close to BTS.

RM stands and motions for everyone to take their seats. "Good morning everyone. This morning we will eat, play a clean version of truth or dare, have lunch by the pool before swimming and lounging. Later we will have a Korean style dinner followed by a movie and solo interviews for the contestants. I hope you have an amazing day. Thank you." He says and everyone claps their hands.

"How come they get to sit near you?" I heard Lee ask.

"They were placed here by Jungkook who wanted to talk to them more. You will all get your chance to sit with us throughout the month, so no worries." RM says and defuses the situation quickly.

Breakfast is then served. Eggs, bacon, toast, fruits, vegetables, and drinks were placed in the middle of the table as everyone grabbed what they wanted and began to eat. I had to stop one of the workers and ask if they had any coffee as there was none on the table.

"I'm sorry, but there is no coffee on the island." She tells me and I gasp.

I looked over to Suga who was an avid coffee drinker and he scowled at that. "Is there any way to get some?" I asked.