Chapter 15

All the four boys Nick, Peter, Jack and Max were eating lunch in the cafeteria they had become close than before, Jack and Peter were talking about some sport stuff and Nick was just listing to them,Max was on his phone when he announced that there was a party tonight.

"We all are going and that's final" Max said to the other three.

Since the boys didn't had any thing to do because it was Friday night they all agreed.

"Ok, so the party starts at 8pm so Nick and Peter will be there by your own or should I pick you two up." Max asked.

"We will come by ourselves" Peter immediately replied. Max looked at Peter for sec then nodded "Okay, be there by 8:30 then". They all finished their lunch and headed to their next classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peter, I don't feel like going to the party"Nick said laying on Peter's bed looking at Peter who was trying on clothes to wear at party. "What!Why?" Peter asked turning around to look at Nick.

"You know right? What happened last time, someone literally threw their drink on me, what if something worst happens this time like what if someone throws up at me" Nick says making a disgusting face.

"What if Jack will give you his t- shirt again" Peter says.

"This party is not at his house".

"Oh, But what if he will take off his shirt to give it to you wouldn't it be so romantic and hot". Peter's says.

"You are saying as if it is confirmed that someone will definitely throw up at me"Nick says sitting up.

"You are the one who brought that up and first of all don't worry about stupid things I will be by your side tonight to keep you safe ok? Now stop whining and tell which one looks good" Peter says showing Nick his jeans.

"The black one looks nice, now would you drop me at my house before going to the party I have to change" Nick says standing up.

"You don't have to go home you can wear some of my clothes"

"I doubt that if any of your pants will fit me seeing your fat ass" Nick says and if you don't know Peter was just in his top and briefs.

Peter fakes gasps "were you checking me out this whole time you are such a pervert".

"Who wouldn't you have such a great body" Nick says.

"Your ass also didn't seem that bad when you bent down to tie your shoelaces, you should be happy that I didn't smack your ass infront of everyone" Peter said pulling his jeans up.

"Well that's because I workout a little".

"Here" Peter throws a short sleeves compression black t- shirt and a baggy jeans at Nick.
He takes the t-shirt and says " isn't it small"

"It's a compression t-shirt Nick"

"You are giving it to me as if I have a body" Nick scoffed.

"Just give it a try, come on".

"Okay" Nick takes the clothes and looks at Peter.

"What?"

"What?"are you not going to give me some privacy while I change"Nick says.

"Dude! we are both boys and where was this privacy when I was changing".

"Well, you didn't had any problem so....

"Okay, such a drama queen" Peter mumbled while going inside the bathroom.

Nick got changed and the clothes fitted him perfectly, he looked at himself in the mirror and called Peter.

"Peterrrrr, fast come here" Nick squeaked.

Peter heard Nick's scream and quickly rushed out of his  bathroom his comb still stuck in his hair.

"WHAT happened Nick you.......
Peter looked at Nick and his jaw dropped because of how great Nick was looking and because of those tight shirt and baggy jeans it looked like Nick had a hourglass figure.

Peter closed his hanging jaw and said "Nick I swear to god if I weren't a bottom I would have fucked you right now".

"What nonsense are you talking about? Nick turned to the mirror and said.

"I am definitely not wearing this! I look like a slut".

"That's the point!" Peter said "You look amazing Nick I bet half of the people in the party are going to be drooling over you".

"I don't want that, I am taking it off" Peter runs towards Nick and holds his hands to stop him from removing the clothes.

"Nick please please don't remove it you look great, if you wear it and come I will do your maths homework for a week".

Nick thinks for a sec and says "you have to do physics homework also".

Peter agrees and Nick nodded his head" Okay but I want a jacket".

"No" Peter simply says and takes Nick to his bathroom and fixes his hair after that Peter takes out a lip gloss and was about to apply on Nick's lip when he stops him.

"Wait" what are you doing?".

"It's just lip gloss it will add gloss to your dry lips".

"Isn't that for girls, and why do you have this?"

"Bullshit! Do you see anywhere written on it that it's only for girls, I will just apply a little so no one will notice and btw my mom gave it to me".

"Okay then but just a little" Peter nodded his head and applies it and also put some cologne and they both come out of the bath room.

"Btw who's party is it" Nick ask Peter as they are coming down the stairs.

"It's Stacy's party".

"Oh" Nick's checks the date in his phone and says. "It's her birthday day today".

"How do you know?"Peter asks.
"She was my physics project partner last year that's why I know".

"Wow you remember!"Peter says.

"Yeah, I am good at remembering dates".

"Nice, let's go it's 8:15 already".

They both were tying there shoes when Peter mom comes home.

"Oh, hi looks like you two are going somewhere" Anne Peter's mom thinks for a sec and says
" You two are going on a date!"

"No! Mom" Peter shook his head and said" we both are going to a party and Nick already has someone in his heart"

"Oh! is it? How's that lucky guy?"

"It's Ja- " Nick quickly covers Peter's mouth and says " It's no one".

Anne notices what Nick is wearing and compliments him, Nick and Peter both say bye to Anne, she tells Peter to not drink at the party, Peter agrees but obviously he will not listen. They both get inside the car and Peter drives to Stacy's house.

So guys another chapter and I am going to update regularly if it's possible but I will try. Have a nice day 😊😊.