Chapter 3

(Nick's pov) Peter's pic

"Really but Jack's also coming there"  Peter said.

I know that but we-WAIT WHAT???

He cut the phone with saying that ,I am so fucking confused right now why did he say that??? did I stare at Jack too much today that he felt suspicious about me?? I seriously can't hold any bullying or beating about being gay.

The whole night I kept thinking about why Peter said that? Does he know that I have a crush on Jack,or did he think Jack and I are friends ( "friends" 😂😂😂😂...😑 my ass, he doesn't even know me.) and after overthinking the whole night, when it was 4 in the morning, I said leave it I will indirectly ask him tomorrow and after some time I fell asleep.

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm, I turned off my alarm and it was very hard to open my eyes since I slept late , I went inside the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face and came out of my bathroom. I took a blue jeans and a black t shirt which had cat on it and if you don't know I am a cat person but my Mom doesn't allow me to buy a cat.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and my Mom was making breakfast.

Good morning 'Mummy', I wished her.

Oh! good morning you woke up early, that's good sit down I will make you some pancakes.

"Ok" I said and sat down on the chair of our dining table. I ate some pancakes and left my house. I decided to walk to school cause my school started at 8:00 and now it was 7:05 I was walking to my school and thought that I will act normally and casually ask him about why he said that and after some time of walking my school came.

I was walking in the hallway there were not much students only nerds I decided to put my things  in locker and go to the school ground . I messaged Peter and asked him to come to the school ground.

I am not a morning person but today's weather was great the sun was about to rise and the wind was cold the birds were singing and since there was no one around me it was so fucking peaceful.I always liked the places where there are less or no people cause I love peace. I like sitting alone in silence which is never found in my house. Either my Mom is shouting some time or my brother is watching TV on full volume. My dad is always working and is very uninterested in talking with me , He only likes talking with my Mom and my brother and his friends, At first I tried hard to make him talk to me but he only replies in a "hmm" or "yes/no" till now, so I have given up to making him talk to me. I was lost in my thought when Peter greeted me.

Hey! Good morning bro. Why so early?

Good morning "batman". I just woke up early that's why.

Okay, Wait what did you called me? He asked with a grin.

Oh! it's just a nickname given to my friend.

Thank you very much, btw tomorrow I didn't cut the phone my phone's battery died.

Oh! it's ok but why did you say that Jack's coming, What I have to do anything with that? I said in the most casual way.

Umm. Don't you have a crush on Jack? He said in a more casual way.

I flinched a little and said, w-what??

Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Peter said.

W-What are y-you talking about ? I said.

God! why are you so scared, don't worry I also swing that way.

After hearing the line " I also swing that way " I felt relieved.