Chapter 7

Peter's pov

Umm... Max I think you have hugged me enough.I said, but there was no response from Max, I counted and it had been 3 minutes and Max was still hugging me it's not like I don't like this GOD! today is the best day of my life Max is hugging me and it has been 4 minutes, wait don't tell me that he is passed out I tried to push him a little to see if he is awake or not cause I really don't want an unconscious Max with me I might do something to him (you know what) he tighten his grip around me, thank god he was awake.

Don't push me Peter, let me enjoy myself a little more you are nice and warm and you smell amazing and your ass, I gasped because he then grabbed my left ass cheek and said "the first time I saw it I wanted to do things to it" but never got a chance. He whispered still hugging me I could feel his breath on my neck and whatever he was saying was turning me on so much that I could feel someone in my pants responding to it. He didn't say anything after that and when I looked at him, he was asleep like for real! He could have at least kissed me before sleeping I dragged him into the living room and sat on the sofa and placed him beside me and thought what to do with him I didn't wanted to ruin Nick's time with Jack so I didn't call him for help, after thinking for a while I decided to take Max home with me. I again dragged Max out of the house, I checked the time and it was 10:47 only, my mom will be very happy to see me coming home this early. I opened my car's passenger sides door and I managed to make him sit. When I was about to drive out of the lawn I remember Nick, I quickly took out Max's phone from his pocket and unlocked it ( don't ask me how?) and messaged Jack that Max is with me and we already left the house and asked him to drop Nick home safely. After a few minutes he texted me back and said that he will drop Nick home. I drove off to my house. The whole ride I was thinking what should I do with him? My house came and I parked my car in the garage and again dragged Max to my front door I knocked the door and after some time my mom opened it.

Oh! I thought you were at the party, My mom looked at Max and said" And who is he ?

I was, but I came home earlier. And brought a guest with me.

Hmm.

He's my friend, he is passed out and I don't know his house address so I decided to bring him with me.

Okay, I thought he was your boyfriend.

I blushed a little and said"No mom, he is not."

Well then,"make him" your boyfriend, he is really cute. My mom said.

Mom! What what if he listens and he also doesn't know that I am gay, I whispered .

I came inside and dragged him to staircase and wished mom good night. Max was still in my arms so I picked him up in bridal style and god! He was so heavy.

Are you sure you can carry him? My mom asked.

Of course I can, I held him properly and balanced myself.

Okay just don't hurt him or yourself, good night and take care of your friend and call me if you need anything.

Okay, good night mom!

I managed to climb the staircase and got into my room and I threw Max on the bed and sat on floor to catch my breath, I don't know if he was heavy or I was too weak. I stood up and took off his shoes and put a blanket over him and decided to wash my face and change my clothes. I was about to enter the bathroom when Max took off his blanket and asked.

Where am I ?

Oh!you are awake, you are at my house, I was going to drop you in your house but I didn't knew your address.

But that was my house, Jack and I bought it a few months ago. It's like my second house.

What! I am sorry I didn't knew that was your house. I shook my head cause I was feeling so so stupid. I realised that there was no need to bring him to my house without asking him, I lifted my head and saw that Max was infront of me, when did he come this close, I took a few steps back cause Max was getting closer and closer, and  now I was pinned to the wall by Max.