We go to a time-stopping hotel/casino

Out of all the ways that we could've gone to the Lotus Hotel and Casino, we decided to run there.

The streets of Vegas were bubbling with excitement. The lights were bright and everything was colourful. Amongst all the commotion we saw the casino. The entrance was a neon flower. The doors were open and everything smelled like flowers, possibly lotus blossom.

The doorman smiled at us and invited us in. My friends started to walk in the casino, but I had a bad feeling in my gut.

"Y/n come on." Grover said and I went into the building.

The lobby was like a game room. There was a waterslide that curled around a giant glass elevator. There was a climbing wall and an indoor bungee-jumping bridge. There were thousands of video games. Basically, you name it, they had it.

A bellhop gave us a card to a hotel room and told us that everything was covered. Everybody had a green card now and we went to the room.

Everything here was so strange. There were clothes in the closet that fit us. That was really strange. The view from the room was really beautiful.

"Oh, goodness," Annabeth said "This place is..."

"Sweet," Grover finished "Absolutely sweet."

We all took a shower, which felt awesome after all this traveling. Percy and Grover ate a bag of chips each and drank four cokes in total.

Percy came out of the bedroom and Annabeth put on National Geographic.

"All of these stations and you turn on National Geographic. Are you insane?" Percy critiqued her.

"It's interesting."

"I love this place." Grover said.

"So what now? Sleep?" I asked.

Percy and Grover locked eyes and grinned. Oh, no. "It's playtime." They said in unison.

Percy was having all the fun in the world. He went to the bungee-jumping, went to every slide and played a virtual laser tag. Grover was going from game to game and seemed to really like the reverse hunter games where the deer attack the rednecks. Annie was living in her own little world playing trivia and architecture games. I was pretty much walking around and sitting on the barstools around the lobby. I didn't feel like playing any of the games.

I was zoning out when I felt a tug to my sleeve. I looked around and saw a little boy. He looked no older than eight. His black hair was messy and shaggy. His eyes were a sparkling dark brown. The boy looked at me expectedly.

"Hello." I said

"Hi!" He answered with a big smile "My name's Nico. What's yours? Can you pick me up?" He said that and reached out to me. Just then I realized that he was holding something.

I picked him up and sat him in my lap.

"I'm Y/n. What are you doing here alone?" I asked him

"Oh, I'm not alone. I'm here with my sister. Her name is Bianca and I love her really much..." He started babbling. "...And then I came over here."

Despite not hearing everything he was saying I nodded along to him. "Aha..." I said "And what is that?" I pointed to the black worn-out box that he was carrying.

"It's Mythomagic. I play it all the time. Do you know how to play it? I can teach you if you want to." He explained.

I knew that game. I used to play too when I was younger, I haven't had time to play lately.

Flashback:

-No one's POV-
Y/n and her mother (-a/n- mother, because artemis swore off men) are playing Mythomagic. M/n was teaching the little girl how to play the game.

Child Of Hunt | percy jackson x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें