[Zweli laughed]

"Why are you laughing?" Mxolisi asked. Zweli looked at Thando playing and said, "you didn't want to be here but now you're doing more than me." Mxolisi was confused with what Siyamthanda said. Mxolisi realized that Zweli was a pervert.

Bell rang

They all went to class and Siyamthanda couldn't look Senamile in her eyes because he hated rejection. The sport manager of the school came to announce something. "Good afternoon learners," sport manager greeted.

"Afternoon sir!" learners greeted back.

"I have bad news and good news," said the sport manager.

[learners banged tables and yelled]"Good news first! Good news first! After they were done banging tables they would all be silent. "We will practice after school," said the sport manager.

Mzwanele responded, "but we didn't bring our sport clothes."

[Learners murmured]

The sport manager said, "I've spoken to the principal about that and today the school will knock off early."

[Learners cheered]

The sport manager looked at Mxolisi and said, "looks like someone had a feeling about this." Zweli asked, "what about the bad news?" The learners went silent again. "Oh I nearly forgot, um the bad news is that this year there will be no scout coming from colleges. That means we will be playing for fun and also for maintaining our reputation as a school. Also don't forget to come and register during break," the sport manager replied.

During second break

Everyone who wanted to participate in a particular sport went to register. Nokwanda registered for netball and that was because she was the star. Thando, Aaliyah and Amanda registered for netball. They looked Nokwanda awkwardly because they hated the truth that she was better than them. She came towards them and bragged, "are you not happy that I'm on your team, actually my team because I'll be your captain surely."

The girls ignored her. Mzwanele looked at Mxolisi as he was signing for football.

[Mzwanele laughed]"Well Zulu boy, you think you can be on football? This is my team, I'm the captain and for two years now." Mxolisi looked at him and didn't respond at all. In this school, the captains were the deciders of the formations, strategies and positions. So if the captains were to decide any changes, then it will be so.

During after school 

The players were back and they wore their sports clothes. Mxolisi was standing with Zweli chatting and Amanda had a courage to confront Mxolisi. Zweli left when she came and Mxolisi wanted to hear what she will say.

"Hi," she greeted him.

"Hi," Mxolisi replied.

"Look I'm really sorry for what happened to you yesterday, it wasn't my..." Mxolisi interrupted her, "it's fine a real Zulu doesn't hold grudges against girls." Amanda felt relieved about that because she was expecting that Mxolisi would be rude.

"Ok then I would like you to be my partner on Friday," she proposed.

[Mxolisi cleared throat]

Their conversation was disturbed when the sport manager said, "alright everyone, looks like you are all here. So we will have two teams in football and netball." 

They were all in the great hall of the school. First it was netball playing and Nokwanda was showing off. She was in the same team with Aaliyah, Thando and Amanda. It was like she's playing alone and Thando was angry because Nokwanda wasn't sharing the ball with her. Nokwanda kept on scoring until Thando came to her and pushed her. Nokwanda wanted to fight back but Amanda held her. The referee intervened. 

"What's wrong with you!?" Nokwanda was angry.

"What's wrong with you?" Thando asked. Nokwanda said angrily, "do you know who you are messing with!?" The referee couldn't take it anymore. "Enough both of you, Thando I'll have to take you out of the court now!"

Thando looked at the referee and she went out. The netball players continued playing after Thando's drama and Nokwanda's team won 79 - 2. Then when it was over, it was time for football. Siyamthanda was watching, he saw Senamile watching too and decided to go sit with her.

"You are the only girl in class who does not participate," Siyamthanda teased her. 

"You're the only nerd in class," Senamile teased him back.

[Both chuckled]

"You know earlier I was a bit..." Senamile interrupted him, "scared? I know which is why I'll be your partner on Friday." Siyamthanda didn't catch that immediately but then ended up catching it. "Wait did you just say that?" Siyamthanda asked.

"Do you really want to know because I might change my mind?" Senamile messed with him.

"Lets enjoy football," he said.

They looked at each other with a smile. The boys were playing, Mxolisi, Zweli, Vusumuzi and Mzwanele on the same team. Zweli was on the bench because Mxolisi and him were playing on the same position so Mzwanele gave Mxolisi the chance hoping that he'll make mistakes. Mxolisi's performance was impressive and they were winning 3 - 0. Mzwanele was jealous of him, so he decided to take him off the pitch and Zweli came in. The opponents decided to substitute Mxolisi in and he was against Mzwanele. Mxolisi did miracles and humiliated Mzwanele.

[Fans chanting]"Zulu! Zulu! Zulu! Zulu! Zulu!"

This was the first time everyone saw someone playing like that. Mxolisi scored a hattrick with one assist. Everyone was shouting for him and the final score was 3 - 4, Mzwanele's team lost. Mxolisi was with his team in the dressing room singing.

"It was a great honor and thank you guys for the opportunity,"  Mxolisi appreciated.

"No worries we didn't know you were like Messi," a boy complimenting him.

They continued singing and Mxolisi left. He remembered that he left his bag in class. Mzwanele, Vusumuzi and Zweli came towards him.

[Mzwanele chuckled]

"Zweli what's going on?" Mxolisi asked. Mzwanele was still pissed about what happened and wanted revenge. "You think Zweli is your friend? It's not like that Zulu boy, you don't even know Zweli that much and he doesn't owe you any explanation, right Zweli?" Mzwanele was angry. Zweli was stuck in a corner where he had to choose between a friend and his dream. The problem was that Zweli never got a chance to play freely on the field and he saw this as an opportunity.

[Zweli cleared throat]"Yes."

Mxolisi knew that something was about to happen and told himself that he's a real Zulu, he doesn't run away because of another man.

[Mzwanele chuckled]

"I'm sorry Mxolisi," Zweli apologised. Vusumuzi and Zweli grabbed Mxolisi's hands so that he doesn't fight back. Mzwanele beat him in the stomach seven times and Mxolisi fell down. He was beating him so hard, Mxolisi crawled but still Mzwanele had no mercy on him and Mxolisi was hurt pretty bad even oh his legs. Zweli couldn't watch.

"Enough Mzwanele!" Zweli stopped him. "You don't get to tell me that," Mzwanele continuing.

"He bruise all over now," Vusumuzi intervened. 

Mzwanele looked at Vusumuzi with pity eyes because of his English. Mxolisi kept on getting up and Mzwanele was tired of hitting him. 

"I like the fact that you don't get enough, but that it for today. Lets go boys," said Mzwanele.

They left Mxolisi down and he crawled to class. He took his bag, walked slowly and saw Mary. His face had no bruises, he was hurt on his leg and stomach only. Mary saw Mxolisi walking slowly and came to help him out.

[Mxolisi groaned]

Mary suspected that this wasn't just football. "You look hurt, what happened?" she asked. "I pumped onto the goal post," he replied with lies. Mary knew that Mxolisi would say he was injured on the field and she didn't believe him. Mary helped Mxolisi to get in the car, Mxolisi was dizzy and he fainted in the car. Mary took him into the hospital unconscious.