7. Project

You step into a sleek and sophisticated meeting room where the air is charged with anticipation. The room is bathed in soft warm light casting a glow on the polished mahogany table that sits at the center. As you take a seat, you can feel the energy buzzing in the room, a mix of excitement and determination.

There you are introduced to one of the most successful businessman of America, Kim Namjoon, dressed impeccably in a sleek black suit. Every inch of his attire exuded confidence and sophistication, commanding attention as he entered the room. He possessed an air of authority that demanded respect, his presence alone enough to silence a room.

There was an undeniable intensity in his stare, a mix of determination and ambition.

As the meeting progresses, the conversation flows seamlessly, punctuated by nods of agreement and thoughtful pauses.

The signing of the deal becomes the climax, a moment of triumph and the birth of a new partnership.

Pen meets paper, sealing the agreement with a flourish and a collective sense of accomplishment fills the room.

You both stood up and shake hands.

"Looking forward to work with you Ms YN and extend our business together."

You smile and said.

"Hoping the same Mr Kim. We are delighted to get a chance to work with you."

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

You arrived home with a radiant smile dancing on your lips, brimming with excitement and unable to control your joy.

You straight away head to the kitchen to drink a glass of water hoping that it would help you regain composure and suppress your silly grin. But no matter what your lips again curved upward in an uncontrollable grin.

Taehyung was also home at that time, though you didn't notice him but he was aware of your presence and was a witness of your uncontrollable smile since you step inside the apartment.

Being definite that what could it be he make his way towards the kitchen to playfully interrogate you.

"Hmmm. Someone's in a good mood today."

Hearing taehyung's voice you came out of your thoughts and notice him. A playful smirk was plastered on his lips.

"What happened? What is the cause of this happiness?"

Taehyung asked crossing his arms on his chest to which you giggle and said.

"Try to guess."

He stroke his chin trying to think and said.

"You are not a type of girl who will be impressed by a boy, a romantic date or any romantic related thing."

You playfully roll your eyes and said.

"Ha ha very funny."

Taehyung chuckle and said.

"Being a workaholic it must be related to your work. Right."

You again roll your eyes and nodded while humming in response.

"Wait!! That project.... Did it got approved?"

Taehyung asked shocked.

"Yup! The project got approved, we finally signed the deal with that American company. (squealing) I m so excited."

Taehyung chuckle at your excitement and hug you.

"I knew it. You can definitely do it. Congrats."

You reply smiling.