8. Vacation

You and taehyung finally arrived in Italy. All the arrangements and bookings were already done by your father. Taehyung was way more excited than you. He always loved travelling and had travelled to a lot of places.

You were happy as a little change in environment and surroundings did refresh you but you aren't a travelling personality.

You both reached the luxurious hotel with an elegant interior. The lobby was adorned with marble floors, intricate chandeliers, and plush furnishings.

Your room on the top floor offers a breathtaking views of the glistening Mediterranean Sea. The walls were adorned with beautiful artwork, and the soft, comfortable bed was adorned with crisp white linens. The room was spacious and filled with natural light, creating a serene and inviting atmosphere.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

You were standing in the balcony staring at the panorama of the azure sea. The gentle waves lapped against the shore, and the salty breeze carried the scent of the ocean. You couldn't help but feel a sense of tranquility and awe at the magnificent view.

Taehyung, after freshening up and taking a shower, plop himself on the bed saying

"So from where are we gonna start out tour?"

You look towards him and said.

"Is it mandatory?"

Taehyung stood up walking towards you and saying.

"Don't you dare tell me that you don't have any plans for going out."

You chuckle as he stands beside you.

"Why going out when it's so calm in here. Staying in room, staring at this beautiful view and having room service. It's perfect."

Taehyung gave you a "are you for real" look and said.

"Aigooo. Already talking like an old lady. Look at this cold hearted beauty."

You again chuckle and he said.

"Be ready in five minutes. We will be leaving."

You said whining.

"You can go alone. I don't wanna leave this comfortable zone."

Taehyung left the balcony while saying.

"I m waiting."

You whine and sigh finally going towards bathroom to get changed.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Your Italian adventure started in Rome, where the sheer grandeur of the Colosseum and the ancient ruins left you utterly amazed.