4. Confession

As the sun rose on the following day, you slowly opened your eyes, greeted by a pounding headache and the lingering effects of a wild night. Your memory of the previous evening was hazy, fading into darkness after you had danced recklessly and obliviously. You couldn't recall anything beyond that moment.

Still feeling the exhaustion from the aftermath of drinking, you and taehyung decided for a quiet breakfast in the comfort of your room.

As you both prepared to leave, you joined the others, only to discover that Jimin had vanished without a trace. No one knew where he had gone, and his sudden departure raised concerns among those who were aware of the events of the previous night.

You, oblivious to the gravity of the situation, brushed off the news, considering it a minor issue.

However, the other friends, Jungkook and Hoseok, who were aware of the happenings of the reunion night were filled with worry and apprehension about Jimin's well-being and the state of his friendship with Taehyung.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Days turned into a week, and still, no word was heard from Jimin, leaving everyone in a state of uncertainty.

In this one week taehyung tried to take out time to reach jimin and talk with him but his busy schedule didn't let him.

Taehyung has always been protective of you. If that night, instead of jimin, someone else tried to do that, taehyung would probably have beaten him to death considering that you were drunk.

He never wanted to hurt jimin nor did he felt any jealousy watching you and jimin kissed but first you and jimin both were drunk to the greatest extent and second you and taehyung just announced your relationship even though fake but to others it was real and taehyung couldn't understand why jimin being aware of you in a relationship still take that step.

Though taehyung didn't punch him hard, he just wanted to show jimin that what he has done was wrong.

Taehyung decided to visit jimin at his house on weekend so he will be available.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Taehyung was standing in the kitchen after being welcomed by a maid and was waiting for jimin.

Soon jimin appeared in his casual clothes unaware of who was waiting for him.

As soon as jimin noticed taehyung he stood still at his place, forgetting to greet him, flashback of the night events surrounding him, a guilt sinking in his heart.

Taehyung noticed jimin's silence and guilty expression and decided to took a step forward and hug him.

"How have you been?"

Taehyung asked after breaking the hug. Jimin forcefully smile while replying.

"I m fine. How come you here?"

Jimin signal him to sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen and himself sat beside taehyung turning towards him.

"I wanted to meet you. You left without telling anyone."

Jimin's gaze lower and said.

"Some work just came up."

"Jimin.... what's the problem. Share it with me. What's bothering you?"

Taehyung asked concern while having his hand on jimin's shoulder.

"Taehyung......"

Jimin look towards taehyung and continue after taking a deep breath.