3. Friends

It's been over two months since you both moved in together finally settling all the furnitures and decorations.

As you both are working personalities, being busy with your jobs, spend most of your time outside the house.

In the morning, you sticks to your usual routine of cooking breakfast, the only addition task was that now you have to cook for him too. You didn't mind cause it wasn't a big problem and he also helps you sometimes and sometimes himself volunteer to cook. You both usually have lunch at work.

Since you just move in so there's been a lot of work in arranging the apartment cause it was just empty before you guys decided to move in. So you recently bought all the furniture and home accessories and now settling them was really a handful of task. Your families have also been a lending hand, helping you in arranging furniture and also bringing food for you guys. And finally after two months every thing was settled at its place.

Your night routine filled with yours and his talks about works and business. Sharing ideas, giving advises and helping each other with any work related problems.

Both of you are also a coffee lover, so you both regularly take time to sit down together, sipping your favorite brew, and having little chats.

And since taehyung's parents arrange few servants for you, it's become a little calm and easy for you. Cooking, laundry and house chores were servants responsibility.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

You were sitting in the living room engrossed in the tv screen. Suddenly the maid's voice broke your concentrating informing you about an uninvited guest.

Feeling a sense of anticipation you switch off the tv and look around to saw Kim Seokjin entering with a handful of paper bags, each one brimming with possibilities and a small smile plastered on his lips.

He put down the bags on the couch, you greeted him with a hug and you both sat down on the couch.

"Oppa... it's so nice to see you, how have you been."

Jin smile and reply.

"I m all fine and healthy as you can see."

You laugh lightly.

Jin is taehyung's cousin and is 5 year older than him. He was born and lived in London since he turned 4, his dad got into an accident and died on the spot. His father and taehyung's father were brothers. Since jin's father didn't had any of his own business cause he moved to London after completing his studies to got to know more about his interest and do something he wanted rather than carrying on family business. So after his death it became hard for his wife to take care and upbring jin without any good amount of money so taehyung's dad bring them both back to korea and treated and cared for them like his own family and once jin turned 18 he transferred all of his dad's money and whatever he left legally under jin's name and also give him freedom to join family business or explore himself just like his dad.

So basically jin had lived his whole life with taehyung's family. He wasn't bound to be nice with them but he always treated every family member like his own.

A few months after jin got married, they both decided to have a separate home just for the two of them.

You being busy with your work and jin being busy with his work and family, and being a father of two he had a lot of responsibilities, so you guys barely saw each other except for the occasional functions and family gatherings.

Jin has always been a big brother or more like a father figure for you. You both share an indescribable and unbreakable bond with each other.

"How come you suddenly pays visit without even informing?"