Chapter Three

Cameron and I fell asleep at about 3 PM and woke up at 5 to banging noises coming from downstairs. "What are they doing now?" Cameron asked rolling his eyes.

We walked downstairs to see pots and pans scattered all over the kitchen and Emily and Shawn laughing. "What did you guys do!?" Cameron asked. "Well, we were looking for a cake pan and uh, they all fell on us." Emily answered still laughing.

"You guys woke me up!" I said, with a pouty face. They laughing and Shawn said "you shouldn't be sleeping anyways. It's 5 PM." I glared at him and said "I am a very tired person."

He just laughed and shook his head. After 2 minutes of sitting on silence, Cam finally spoke. "Charity and I have something to tell you guys." He pulled me closer to him. "We are official." He said, and looked down at me and kissed me.

"Really? That's great! I'm so happy for both of you." Emily said. "We need to tell you guys something too." Shawn said. "We are also official!"

"I think we need to celebrate." Cam said. "Yes, we do." We all said in agreement. "I'm going to call Matt and Nash and telling them were going out tonight and that they're coming with us."

This is going to be so fun. I'm so happy Emily and I both have the boy of our dreams. I'm just a little worried about Matt being there because he's Emily's ex boyfriend. Let's just hope he doesn't try anything. Especially because nobody knows about Emily and Shawn being together but me and Cam.

It was 3:30, so Emily and I decided to go to the mall to get outfits for tonight. The mall is only 10 minutes from here, but we decided to drive. What? Sorry we're fat and lazy.

The mall wasn't as packed as it usually was, but there were still a lot of people there. First we went to my favorite store, forever21. After about 20 minutes in there, I finally decided on what to get. I got a floral A- line dress that was pink, blue, and white. It also went to my fingertips.

Then we moved on to the next store. Emily's favorite shop, Top Shop. It didn't take her long to find what she wanted. She got folk print leggings with a white crop top.

After we were done buying our clothes we stopped at Starbucks. I got an iced caramel macchiato and Emily got a salted Carmel frap. They called our names to get it.

The girl that gave them to us looked familiar. And then it hit me. This was that crazy fan girl from the fair. It took her a minute to realize who I was. She rolled her eyes at me. "You're a dirty slut." She said to me. I just smiled at her politely and left with Emily.

"You're a dirty slut." I said, mimicking her words. Emily and I laughed. "I wonder why she said that?" Emily said. "I don't know. She's just a crazy fangirl." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Ha. You're telling me." Emily said chuckling.

I just shook my hand and got in the car. "Tonight is going to be so fun!" Emily said getting really excited. "I know. Do you think it will be awkward with Matt being there?" I asked her. She friended and said "I don't know. I haven't talked to him since the night he broke up with me.." Emily loved Matt so much. And he broke her heart to date a bitch and whore named Lilly. "Do you still like Matt?" I asked her. "I mean, I do. I still love him so much. I could never love anyone as much as I loved him. Especially because I was with him for so long."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But don't let him make you feel guilty. You're happy with Shawn. Don't let him ruin that." I said. "I won't." She replied.

We pulled into the drive way and I got my bag out of the back seat. "I'm gonna go shower in Cam's bathroom." I told her before walking into the house. I walked over to Cameron, who was sitting on the couch watching tv with Shawn. He got up and gave me a hug and kiss. "I'm gonna go get a shower." I told him. "Okay babygirl." He said before giving me another quick kiss on the lips.