Chapter Two

We made it to the carnival and the first thing I spotted was the cotton candy. I pulled Cam, almost ripping his arm off, to get some.

"Cam, let's get some cotton candy!" I said jumping up and down. He laughed and said, "okay!"

We ran over to the cotton candy stand and got two large bags of cottage candy. I was so happy.

After we got cotton candy we went and rode some rides together. Emily and Shawn went off in their own direction. By the time we got off of the caterpillar, I was pretty hungry.

"Wanna go get food?" Cam asked. "HELL YEAH!" I screamed. We both started laughing. "What do you wanna eat?" Cam asked. "I'm hungry for hot dogs." I said.

We walked for about 5 minutes until we made it to the hot dog stand. Emily and Shawn were there too.

"Where have you guys been?" Emily asked us, holding Shawn's hand. "We went for cotton candy and rode some rides." Cam answered.

My stomach started growling and everyone stared at me for a minute until we started busting out laughing.

"Well, my stomach doesn't feed itself, now does it?" I said, trying to act serious but failed miserably. We all got in line. I was the fifth person in line.

After 10 minutes of waiting it was finally my turn to order. I was about to order when some snobby bitch cut in front of me.

"Uhm yes, can I have one hot dog with-" the brunette said before I cut her off. "Uhm, excuse me? You cut in front of me." I said sending her a glare. "Oops sorry, didn't see you there." She said, with the most fakest apologetic voice.

She was staring Cam down and I wanted to punch her in the face. "Wait, you- you're Cameron Dallas!" She said jumping up and down and squealing. Ugh could somebody get even more annoying?

"Yes." He said. I could tell by his looks that he was getting annoyed. "Can I get a picture?" She asked him. "Actually, I was just about to leave. We have an important meeting." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. Shawn and Emily followed close behind.

"She was making me feel uncomfortable." Cam said. We all nodded in agreement. She was a bitch and a weirdo.

We walked in silence until we reached the car. Shawn drove while Emily was in the passenger seat. Cameron and I sat in the back.

"So what're we gonna do now?" I asked them, breaking the silence. "Let's go watch a movie!" Emily said getting excited. "Let's go see Ted 2." I said.

It was late by the time we got home because after we left the movies we went shopping for a bit.

By the time we got back I was extremely tired. "I'm just gonna stay tonight." I said looking over to Emily. "Okay. Shawn and I are gonna sleep in my room." She said. "You can sleep with me tonight." Cam said pulling me into a hug.

We walked up to his room. I realized that I didn't have any pajamas here with me. "Cam I forgot my pajamas at home." I said. "You can wear one of my shirts." He said.

He gave me a shirt and I went to the bathroom to change. His shirt was literally so long on me. "You look adorable in my clothes." Cam said from his bed. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was shirtless and was only in sweat pants.

I crawled onto his bed and cuddled up against his chest. I was asleep within seconds.

I woke up to the sound of thunder and lightning. I love rainy days like this because I love relaxing.

I rolled over to see Cam was still sleeping. I smiled because he looks so peaceful. I kissed him on the lips lightly and then tried to move. He wrapped his arms tightly around me making it impossible for me to move.

"Cam I have to pee." I whispered. He just tightened his grip on me. "Are you sure you have to pee?" Cam asked, right before he started tickling me. "Cam I can't breathe!" I said stuttering on my words, laughing. He finally stopped tickling me and I ran out of the room. Cam followed close behind.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "Cam let me pee." I said through the door. "Fine. I'm going downstairs to make some waffles." He said before walking away from the door.

I prefer and walker downstairs. Everybody was up. I went and sat by Emily on the couch. "I have to tell you something later." Emily whispered in my ear. I gave her a confused look and she just smiled. I have a feeling it has something to do with her and Shawn.

"Waffles are done!" Cameron called from the kitchen. It wasn't a second thought, we all jumped up off of the couch and ran into the kitchen.

Cameron set the table and put two waffles on each plate. He also filled our cups up with orange juice. "Wow Cam. After all the years I have lived with you, this is the first time you actually made a proper breakfast." Emily said amazed. I laughed. "Well, I decided to try something new." Cam said smiling.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked me on the lips. He pulled a chair out for me to sit in.

After breakfast was done Cam and I went up to his room. Today we're just going to relax and watch movies all day. Who knows what Emily and Shawn are going to do.

I cuddled up to Cam on his bed and he got on Netflix. He put on White Chicks. About 30 minutes into the movie, we heard some kind of noise in Emily's room. Cam and I looked at each other.
I could tell he was thinking what I was thinking.

We snuck down the hallway in front of Emily's room. I put my ear up to the door. It was obvious what they were doing in there. Cameron and I both start busting out laughing. I didn't realize how loud we were until Emily opened the door with a blanket over her. She looked so embarrassed.

"It's okay, Emily." I say in between laughs. "Just try to be quiet next time." Cam said before pulling me into his room.

He started kissing me with so much passion. He pushed onto the bed, not once his lips off of mine. "Charity, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can be myself around you and not be awkward. Will you be my girlfriend?" Cam asked.

At that moment, my heart stopped. "Of course, Cameron. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you." I said. He started kissing with much more passion. Butterflies and sparks were flying all though my body.

I finally have the boy of my dreams. The boy I have been crushing on since I was a little girl. He's all mine and nobody else's. I couldn't be any happier.

******

Here's chapter two! What do you guys think? I started this last night and just finished.

If I misspelled anything, please let me know.

Leave a vote if you liked it!

Social Media:

Twitter/Instagram: charityyohler
Snapchat: charityyyy3456
YouTube: Charity Ohler
ask.fm: charityy6