Chapter Five

-= Cameron's POV =-

Today, I'm taking Charity to the beach and I'm going to ask her to come to MAGCON Pittsburgh with me. I know that her dad and sister live in Pennsylvania, (not that far from Pittsburgh),and she misses them. She's going to be so excited.

I woke up at around 7 and Charity was still sleeping. I decided to go back to sleep. I wrapped my arm tighter around her and fell back to sleep almost instantly.

Charity woke me up at about 10:30. She jumped on my until I got up. This is why I love her. "Do you want to go to the beach today?" I asked her. "Yes!!" She said giving me a kiss. "Okay let's go get some breakfast and then we can get ready." I told her picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

We were the only ones up and I was really surprised. Shawn is usually up really early.

We went into the kitchen. "Babe I want waffles." Charity said. I walked over to the freezer and got the waffles out of it. I put 2 waffles into the toaster and once  they were done I put them on a plate and put whipped cream, strawberries, and syrup on them. This is how Charity likes get waffles. "Thank you babe." She said kissing me on the cheek. I got my waffles and sat down beside her and ate.

Once we were done eating I went upstairs to get my swimming trunks on. Charity put her bathing suit on. She is going to be so excited today.

-

Once we got to the beach, we found a spot pretty close to the ocean. She set the chairs up while I put the umbrella up. (May I remind you that it is 100 degrees today.) I put my sunglasses on and sat down. Charity looks so beautiful today. She always does. I don't see why she's so insecure about her body. In my opinion, she's perfect. From head to toe.

"Charity, I have a question for you." I say. "Yeah?" she says, "What is it?"

"Would you like to come with me to MAGCON Pittsburgh?" I ask her. Instantly her face lights up. She jumps up, pulls me up off of my chair, and hugs me as hard as she can. Also, losing me all over the place.

"Yes! Of course I will!!" she says, so so excited. I'm so happy she's going with me.

"It's going to be so much fun." I say, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"It definitely will be." She says, squeezing me so tight I feel like I'm going to burst.

"Babe... I can't... breathe." I say in between breaths.

She starts laughing, which causes me to laugh because she snorts when she laughs. It's so adorable.

I dragged her over to the water.

"Babe I don't wanna get wet." she said.

"Too late." I say as I push her down, the waves crashing over her.

I started laughing so hard. I couldn't even breathe! Before I could let out another laugh... Splash! I was down in the salty water, soaking wet. I dragged her down with me, and started splashing her.

"Baaabbbeeeee" she says, faking whining.

"Ugh fine I'll stop. Want to head home and get some lunch?" I ask her.

"Yes! I'm starving!" she said.

-

When we got back, we went upstairs to change out of our soaked swimsuits. Charity changed into a pair of her pink under armour running shorts, and a white tank top. She also put her hair up in a ponytail. I put on a pair of gym shorts and a blue t shirt.

"What do you want to eat?" she asked me.

"Pepperoni rolls." I say instantly.

"Babe, no. we don't have any pepperoni.. not rolls!" she says.

"Fine. Let's have... PB&J?"

"YES!! Get the peanut butter and jelly. I'll get the bread." She said.

I made both of our sandwiches. When we were done, she did the dishes and I went into the living room to watch TV with Emily and Shawn.

"What are you guys watching?" I ask Emily."

"Oh, the usual. Keep Up With the Kardashians." she says, keeping her eyes on the TV.

I swear, that's all she ever watches. I sat down on the other couch and Charity came and sat down beside me; she called up next to me.

Today was a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATES. IT HAS BEEN LIKE 1827 YEARS!!11!!1!!1!1

This chapter is short, and I'm sorry for that, but the next chapter will most definitely be longer!
The reason why I haven't updated is because: 1) school, 2) I've been dealing with stuff, and 3) I had writers block.

Anyways, please don't think I was avoiding the book because I wasn't. I have tried so many times to write this chapter, and I finally came up with something. It's not very good, but at least I tried.

Again, I'm sorry for no updates.

Twitter/Instagram: charityyohler
Snapchat: charityyyy3456

Also, thank you so so much for 5k reads! Are you guys enjoying the book?

:)