The Strongest The Weakest

That is all what Jimin wanted for Kookie to love him back. But all he cares about is the mission and the success of it and not you. He is what you want and only him. "Jimin!" he called you, you look in his direction and nod then get up.

He brings you to his office and nods toward a chair, so you took it and looked at him. "Yes colonel?" He shook his head, "you need to stay this expedition" you looked at him surprised, "B-but SIR I am ready for this one," he shook his head again, "You are to stay" you got angry with him 'why is he doing this why does he want me to stay' "I will go" you spit at him.

This time, he got angry and stood up "Oi this is my decision and you will follow my orders!" you stood up also, two can play this game, "Then I will go talk with Commander Jeon so I WILL go!" you yell back, he grabbed you and said "I CAN'T LOSE YOU" you stood there shocked at what he said, he sighed. "Listen, I need you to stay here where I know you will be safe" he looked at you and smiled "I want you safe"

Your eyes widen "K-Kookie?" you shocked looking at him, "Jimin" he whispered then he closed the distance and your lips locked with his. He started the kiss and you will continue it, you both broke the kiss for breath, "if it's for you, I will stay" you breathed out he smiled at the answer, "then you will need a good bye present" you smiled, he looked into your eyes, "that will be nice" he kissed you again.

The end.