After a long time jungkook got peace.

Taehyung kept stroking her hair like before.

After a long time Taehyung said,

"Let's go back now", and tried to stand up.

"Love me a little, I'm so tired", Jungkook said and closed his eyes and taehyung goes back to the past, where he used to stroke jungkook's hair and he slept peacefully after his hectic day.

Taehyung smiled a little and kissed on his forehead.

"Okay, rest then", said taehyung as he began to stroke his hair softly.

Sometimes all it takes is a few words to save a relationship from falling apart.

Just few words and courage to accept the situation and the trust on your partner.

Pushing bad memoirs away and accept the love only and those good memories, like taehyung did.

He still wants to know what jungkook is hiding but he stopped his mind and decided to give another chance to jungkook so he could open up a little bit more.

Like jungkook said he needs a little bit time.

Maybe taehyung and jungkook are slowly getting back to normal but honestly is this the end or only the peace before storm?

-

Jungkook wakes up when Taehyung sneezes loudly and he sees he is laying on taehyung's lap in the same and taehyung is still sitting while holding him.

"How long have you been like this?", jungkook asked getting up.

"3 hours", Taehyung spread his legs as jungkook flinched and answered and cried out in pain.

"You've been sitting like this for 3 hours? Why didn't you wake me up", jungkook softly raised his voice.

"I'm fine, you were sleeping so peacefully that's why i didn't call you", taehyung said softly.

Before Jungkook could say anything baxt, they heard a growl, and their blood froze at the sight.

Because the roar was not far away but close and it's from a tiger.

"Jungkook", Taehyung called his name in a scared voice.

Jungkook realised that it's not a female but a male tiger's growl and it's not very pleasant.

It seems that during this mating season, it is fed up with not finding a mate and is coming here for water.

"Come on we have to get in the water", Jungkook said as he jumped off taehyung's lap, and when taehyung tried to stand up he couldn't.

So jungkook took him in his arms and took him into the water, and said,

"Try to hold your breath as long as you can, if you can't anymore or need oxygen then give me a thumbs up", said jungkook while taking a deep breath and sitting down under the water.

Taehyung saw a huge tiger coming out towards them, taehyung quickly took a deep breath and sat down next to jungkook.

Taehyung saw the tiger look the same but bigger in size, jungkook holding him under the water, they could hear the roar of the tiger very faintly.

The tiger came to the edge of the water for a while and roared again, jungkook could not hear the sound clearly for being inside the water, but the tiger fell silent after a while hearing another sound.

And that's when taehyung shows his thumb and he couldn't hold it, as he stood up the two watched as the tiger leapt over their heads and ran across the cave into the river in one leap.