Chapter 20: End of The Class Tournament

Start from the beginning

"I don't really need Plot Armor...but I do welcome it, now Lucario use Close Combat mixed into Blaze Kick to finish this." Dalton had gave out his command as Lucario had roared in response.

Amethyst had just given up at this point since she knew that she can't win this especially since Dalton still has 2 more Pokémon that is pretty much unharmed in the most part, as Lucario had charged at Bisharp and started to wail on him using the combination of Close Combat + Blaze Kick.

The poor Bisharp couldn't handle the flurry of attacks as he was pushed backwards until he finally gotten sent back with a powerful kick as he bounced off the ground and landed a few meters in front of Amethyst.

The ref had made his way over toward the down and defeated Pokémon to make sure that he's been defeated before making the announcement.

"Bisharp is unable to battle Lucario is the winner, therefore the winner of this battle and the Class Tournament is Dalton Satanael of Mr.Sanchez's class." The referee has announced as he raises the flags.

"This is for the Class Tournament as after all of the battles Dalton has gone through he managed to come out on top as he's now the Champion for his class....but how long will that last?" The announcer had said into the mic, as Dalton raised an eyebrow at that.

"So I was right this so called Champion title is temporary, but when will the next tournament be held?" He wondered to himself, as he glanced back at Amethyst.

He just stared at her for a bit as Amethyst had also looked back at him as all she saw was his dark blue eyes staring down at her.....it was until something had flashed through her mind when she seen those blue eyes of despair and no emotion.

*Flashback*

It was when she was younger she was all by herself when her mom had gotten killed all of a sudden and by a powerful Pokémon as well. Her whole hometown was set to flames by one person and his Pokémon, as she walked around the town aimlessly.

"DAAAADD...WHERE ARE YYOOUUUU?" A younger Amethyst had shouted as she walked around.

She kept walking until she seen something in the distance as it slowly swam up toward her in a trail of fire as she stepped back in fear until it stopped a few meters in front of her as she seen what it was.

It was a small Pokémon and had a goldfish like appearance to it as she was really confused but knew this was the Pokémon who set the entire town ablaze. It's the one responsible for what happened along with its trainer.

"Wh-what kind of Pokémon is that?" She stuttered at the strange sight

"Well what do we have here? It seems there's been a survivor left alive after this massacre." An eerie makes voice had entered the fray.

She turned toward the person to see that he stands at 6'1 has long black hair and dark blue nightlights and deep blue eyes who look very familiar. He also has a somewhat fair skin tone and has a cold and dark look In his eyes.