WHAT'S THE RUSH, MALTA.

Start from the beginning

Seth poised his paws for a strike, but his motion froze at Malta's next words. "What did you say?" He questioned incredulously.

"I asked, how did it feel, hmm?" Malta taunted, "To realize that your mate willingly succumbed to me during his first heat..." He began to chortle mockingly at the shock etched on their faces upon hearing his revelation. "Did he not disclose how I manipulated him? How I teased and discarded him like a cheap plaything on the restroom floor!" He continued his taunts, relishing his perceived triumph. Rising from the ground with effort, his body still trembling, he advanced towards them, his gaze icy and calculating.

"Judging by your reactions, it seems he omitted this detail... too ashamed of his promiscuous tendencies to confess that aspect to you, his cherished partners. I am certain he will yield to the next Alpha who so much as emits his pheromones, especially when he enters that state once more!" A forceful blow struck his mouth, splitting it open and causing blood to flow, yet Malta persisted in speaking, licking the blood with his tongue and grinning. "He may be your mate, but I recognized his scent first. In fact, I could have had him that very night... and now, in hindsight, I wish I had!" He sneered with malice, his eyes narrowing to slits.

"I ought to have seized the opportunity, taken him, and defiled him before you ever get the chance to. Perhaps he would have been worth it then..." A sharp kick landed on his ribs, sending waves of agony through him. "...and he will forever remember that night." Another blow followed by yet another.

"I will not take this crap any longer!" Tricc bellowed.

"Your mate is no angel... he is a whore... he was my plaything!"

In a swift motion, Tricc's claws removed Malta's lips. "Damn it, I hate his mouth!" Tricc cursed, his claws stained with blood from Malta's split lip.

"Let's finish this!" Seth commanded abruptly. A surge of white light emanated from his eyes, the energy flowing into his hands before erupting into flames as he delivered a powerful punch toward the fallen Wolf. The blast struck the wolf squarely between the eyes, causing him to crumple, unconscious, to the ground.

Summoning a final, desperate burst of strength, Malta released a primal howl, a defiant cry that reverberated through the room. Yet, it was in vain. The Lycgers, propelled by an insatiable thirst for dominance, closed in, their combined force overwhelming Malta.

In a heartbreaking moment of defeat, Malta's form faltered, his once-mighty presence faltering under the weight of his injuries. The Lycgers, sensing victory within their grasp, pressed their advantage, their savage growls drowning out Malta's last defiant breath.

With a decisive blow, Malta fell, his form reverting to that of an injured man. The room fell into hushed silence, the echoes of battle dissipating into a chilling stillness as the Lycgers stood victorious over their vanquished adversary, their supremacy undisputed, their conquest absolute.

Malta, once a proud and powerful leader, now lay defeated at the hands of his enemies, his legacy shattered, and his reign brought to a tragic and untimely end. The room bore witness to the aftermath of a battle lost, a solemn reminder of the brutal realities of power, betrayal, and the inexorable march of fate.

Breathing heavily with exhaustion, the Lycgers staggered back. For a moment, silence reigned, as if they were stunned by the brutality they had unleashed. Eventually, Seth broke the quietude.

"Now that he's been dealt with... there's one more." Tricc and Kurt met his gaze, momentarily puzzled. "Floridia," he clarified, and the two nodded in understanding.

(Do not harm my sister!) A warning echoed in their minds, prompting a moment of confusion until they realized Dirk had somehow established a mental connection with them.

"Sister?" Tricc questioned, bewildered, as he glanced between Seth and Kurt, who shared his perplexity. (I know your sister, Jellybean, and this vampire is definitely not her!)

(Please, her father treated me as his son... he shaped me into the man I am today,) Dirk urgently pleaded through the mind link.

(Then your loyalty lies with her father, not the vampire girl,) Seth responded.

(Please, my mates, spare Floridia,) Dirk begged anxiously.

"I've always despised vampires, but now... I detest them even more!" Tricc seethed.

(Please, for my sake, and that of her little boy, spare her,) Dirk implored.

Tricc and Kurt exchanged glances before speaking in unison, "You...!"

(Please, my mates,)

(Fine, we won't harm her, but she won't leave without a warning... and don't attempt to dissuade us, as we won't listen!) Tricc informed their mate.

A sigh of relief escaped Dirk upon hearing their decision. (I love you, my fluffy tigers!) he expressed, eliciting growls of jealousy from the Lycans, to which Dirk sweetly laughed. (And my adorable Lycans!) he added.

"I still can't fathom how you find us fluffy and cute when we're clearly the opposite!" Seth remarked.

(To the outside world, maybe, but to me, you're cute and fluffy!) Dirk teased. (Now, hurry back, I think my heat is starting!)

"Baby-!" they began to say, but the Link abruptly cut off, leaving the Lycgers yearning with a mix of lust and affection for their mate.

"Let's locate the vampire, shall we?" Tricc instructed his brothers, who nodded in agreement, following his lead out of the room.