Story 8 - Sloppy Seconds

Start from the beginning

He always insists on remaining relatively clothed. But, his head is tipped down, watching the swell of her throat as his cock moves deeper along the lithe column, stretching her and making her choke, gag and gasp for air.

Will can't help but look at what he's doing as sweat beads on his forehead, proving how much effort he puts into this. The great "non-sinner" is unable to look away from his digressions as he commits unspeakable acts that his late wife, Stella, and new woman, Cora, would never allow.

Saliva coats my beauty's cheeks, leaving a trail of wetness that runs into her eyes, as well as dripping onto the floor.

Her skin is coloured with a light pink flush across her face and neck. The blotches of colour look like lily pads across a pond, drawing your eye to the ripples in her skin as her body is jolted against the oak beneath her.

Red hand prints mark her thighs, backside and breasts from the punishments she has taken as I sit back and watch in leisure.

Sweat not only beads on her forehead, similar to Will's, but also on her chest, making her breasts gleam in the light.

It's fascinating watching those perfect globes bounce with every movement.

I drag my gaze over her body as her eyes plead with mine. She looks incredible with her lips stretched like that. All taunt and pale, yet swollen from overuse.

Her back arches from the wooden table as James grips her thick thighs, ploughing his length into her cunt at breakneck speed, like a buck rutting as fast as possible before the chance is lost.

James is the fourth to take her pussy, to take his pleasure from her.

His cock is coated in the remnants of the previous men, turning it milky white.

It only adds to the lubrication, allowing him to move with ease inside her, driving as deeply as he can until he hits her cervix and his balls slap her ass. The sound coming from the slapping of skin makes it appear as if he's getting a round of applause for the excellent job he's doing at destroying her cunt.

I watch him as his biceps flex. The taunt muscles ripple as he changes his grip, holding her thighs more firmly.

It's very obvious how close he is to reaching ecstasy as he grits his teeth, clenching his jaw tighter with every powerful movement of his hips.

Her eyes widen as Will drives his cock so far into her throat that she now can't swallow against it.

His hands are gripping her hair so tightly that I know when he lets go, he'll have strands of her locks stuck between his sweaty fingers.

Will roars as he comes in jittering thrusts.

His fine curls stick to his forehead as his mouth drops open, allowing him to catch his breath.

The crucifix now skims along the valley of my wife's breasts as Will leans over her, taking in the sight before him as he comes back down from his dizzying high.

I watch as he steps back slowly, withdrawing his softening cock from her mouth. His creamy cum leaks from the corner of her mouth as she tilts her head to look at me directly, seeking my approval.

The corner of my mouth lifts just enough for her to register my praise.

My words are not needed yet.

Her body is still sliding roughly back and forth on the table as James continues fucking her cunt.

He looks close to his end, too, as Adam replaces Will.

Tap...

Tap...