Chpater 23 - Fun Park

Beginne am Anfang

"Why are we here anyway?" Sehun muttered as they looked around. They went on a fun park. "Oh c'mon! It'll be fun." Kai said nudging Sehun's side. Sehun narrowed his eyes and he met your gaze. You smilingly nodded at him. Sehun sighed in defeat.

"Fine." Sehun said. "Let's go then." He held your hand dragging you away from the other members. 

"Yah! Wait for us!" D.O. called out. "It's our time to have Tia!" Baekhyun protested at Sehun who is acting like he didn't hear anything. "Yah...let me go, please?" You asked giving your puppy eyes on Sehun. He sighed in defeat.

"Yaahoo! Tia's on our side!" Baekhyun chanted and high five Chanyeol and Kai.

"Ok kids, what are we going to do first?" Suho asked as he clapped his hands getting the attentions of his members.

"Roller Coaster!"

"Haunted House!"

"Ferris Wheel!"

"Tea house!" D.O. exclaimed happily. They looked at him in disbelief while he put an innocent look.

"What?"

"Tea house? Seriously?" Kai asked. D.O. furrowed his brows and frowned. "Wae? I want to drink tea first." 

"Aish, let's ride the ferris wheel first." Chanyeol suggested. Everyone agreed except for D.O. He really want to go to the tea house first. 

"And I'm afraid of heights." D.O. explained making his eyes wide when he looked up on the ferris wheel. 

"But what about you? You'll be alone here." You said worriedly but D.O. smiled at you assuringly. "Don't worry. I'll enjoy my tea too!"

"Ok, so we'll meet up later hyung?" Sehun said and he nodded. "Ok then! Ferris wheel here we come!" Baekhyun chanted and run together with Chanyeol.

"After you." Sehun said and you smiled. You happily skipped excited on the ride. The six of you bought tickets before riding. 

Sehun glanced at you and smiled. 'Should I ask her?' He thought. But before he could say something, Kai dragged Tia with him inside the empty seat.

"Y-yah...aish." Sehun groaned and crossed his arms. Suho chuckled and patted his shoulder. "I guess we'll ride together then. The Baekyeol are going up now."

"That leaves me no choice hyung." Sehun muttered making Suho frowned. "Yah! You're making it sound you don't want to ride it with me."

They entered another empty seat and waited for it to move. "What's with the long face now? You don't like the ride?" Suho asked. Sehun just shrugged and glanced on the window for views outside.

"You're grumpy because Tia's not with you?" Suho said making Sehun jump a little hearing your name. Suho chuckled.

"I-it's not like that hyung. I'm just not comfortable when she's with Kai hyung."

"Ah...so you're worried? Don't worry, Kai don't bite." 

"I'm serious. He can get any girl he wants you know." Sehun said letting out a big sigh. 

"So why don't you just move faster than Kai?" Suho said making Sehun's brows to twitch. "Move faster?"

"Aish...do you really don't know or you're just pretending you don't?" Suho said annoyingly. "Hmm...I just don't want to talk about it. But I really don't like Tia showing smile to others." Sehun frowned.

'I wonder what are they doing now' He thought.

==Kai and You==

"Are you enjoying so far?" Kai asked. You smiled nodding your head. "The view from here is really beautiful." You said softly. Kai nodded and stared at you for a moment.