I was patiently or not so patiently waiting for her. Took out the perfume from the door pockets and sprayed on myself.

She came out with two people,one was her friend and i forgot her name already,other one was guy .

The guy hugged her ,and also next lady too but who is he? Why is he hugging,is hugging so much common in proffesion.

I grip my lips and see them from distance . He went the other way and her friend also left her .

She started to cross the road when it was raining. I hurried towards her by carrying the umbrella.

I opened the umbrella before the rain drops would touch her,i didn't want anything to ruin the beautiful, pleasant look she was carrying whole day.

Next was ,she turned to my face and was completely in blow seeing me infront of her.

Our eyes were speaking some language that was not recognisable. I was firm in keeping her withered that i forgot to cover myself from rain.

I was standing completely outside the rain and looking at her eyes that was melting me.

In brief unit of time ,she pulled me inside the umbrella .
We were adjacent to each other.

I stepped out of the umbrella and told her to keep the umbrella but she was disagreely arguing with me .

The water was already dripping from my clothes and i was damp already,so it was not use of now staying inside the umbrella.

A sweet,soft,gentle hands were on my hard, rough hands telling me to stay there and I was Anika holing my hands and asking me to join inside the umbrella.

I was so mesmerized from her looks that it was impossible to deny. We both were inside the umbrella, struggling to walk.
Our shoulders were getting mosit.

I bought two umbrellas for each but here I am walking in one umbrella,but yet so happy for some reason.

While waking,I just suddenly pulled her close to me making sure she was not getting much water on herself and she was shocked to see the actions. I explained what I was trying to do and she nodded slightly.

We reached the car,I opened my door and gave the umbrella in her hands.

I ran towards the driving seat and sat immediately,I was definitely drained in water. That was not little water ,she kept the umbrella in backseat.

Oh god ..did she saw the extra umbrella in back seat? No she will definitely think this was all planned and i was trying to make things this way.

She kept silence and kept glaring at me for no reason. While she was looking at me there was not even a blink between the stares.

She offered me a handkerchief to
get rid of water from my hairs but I denied. I was already feeling my heart bouncing just by stare and something more would bring my heart to my mouth .

She just came close to keep and started rubbing the towel on my hairs . She cleaned my face too and went back to her seat.

I started driving without speaking anything because I was feeling something in my stomach.

We didn't talk for a while and then I asked her "who is that , guy"?

I think I was in shock or didn't know which i got was pointing to.

The guy who hugged you, I mean who came along with you from hospital .

She saw me from side and giggled a little.

"He is my friend,and he loves physical touch but not in wrong way. It is his love language towards his friends or family."she told everything in one go.