Chapter 7: The Intruder

*One late night at the workshop.. *

Pocket floating engaged on a call...

Male 1 with long dark green hair that looks like a scientist: Yes.. They're here.

Male 2 with yellow hair and 2 red horns on the back of his neck: I see. So it's true that the irregular and the one from the Khun family now have children.

That could be a threat to this tower.

Knowing they're born with an irregular blood and one from the great family.

No.. that won't do..

Male 1: What do you want to do now, sir?

Do you want to kill them?

Male 2: Hmmm..

No.

Bring them to me.

Male 1: Sir?

Male 2 stepped into the light by the window of his room and flashed his teeth with an evil grin.

Male 2: Do what it takes to bring them to me. Alive. Those children may need a new home.

And I just have a special place for them here in the palace.

Male 1: Yes, my king.

Khun: ...Baam?

As he slowly opened his eyes, he was taken aback by the sudden proximity of Baam's face. It was just an inch away from his own, and the intensity of the moment caused Khun's cheeks to flush a bright shade of pink.

Khun: W-what are you doing?

Baam smiled at Khun, who blushed in response, even after all this time.

As Baam held his hand, he couldn't resist pulling him even closer for a sweet kiss. Looking deeply into Baam's eyes, Khun asked in a warm and friendly tone.

Khun: What's wrong?

Can't sleep?

Baam: Just thinking of how you and I got where we are today. And it's mostly because of you.

Khun's lips perked up with a teasing smile, feeling proud of himself.

Khun: Heh. What would you do without me?

Baam: I hope there'll never come a day that you're not with me. And I never got to thank you.

Baam's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as Khun wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in close for a warm embrace.

Khun: You're enough, as long as you're with me, Baam.

Baam hugged him back tightly as they drifted to sleep.

——

*The day the children were born at the workshop..*

Brown-haired Woman: By the way, I just wanted to inform you that your children are not born in a conventional way like most humans. Due to this reason, we suggest you stay here for a while to stabilize their growth. Although their blood may be flowing greatly as they have both of your DNA from the fusion of your seeds, we still need to provide them with the necessary nutrients for their bodies to grow stronger and become self-sufficient without relying on any medicines or similar resources from the workshop. We will make sure that they get everything they need to thrive and live a healthy life.