Chapter seven: Poppy's day out

Poppy woke up to find that Branch was still spooning her.

" Branch..." She said." Branch, are you awake?"

" No..." Branch responded.

Poppy just giggled and shifted out of the bed. She went to the guest room and found.. nothing.

" Where'd all the clothes go?" She asked herself.

" I put them away while you were asleep." Rosiepuff said from behind her." Do you like pancakes? "

" Of course." Poppy replied.

" Good." Rosiepuff said." Branch likes his with chocolate and strawberries. See ya." Rosiepuff left Poppy, and she went to her and Branch's room. Her and Branch's. It sounded so weird that she was sharing a room with someone she only knew for six months.But Rosiepuff had the pop string so understood Viva's judgment.

" When did you put your clothes in my drawers? " Branch asked.

" Our drawers." Poppy corrected." And Rosiepuff put them there, not me. Do you mind leaving so I can put some clothes on?"

" Oh, um,yeah, totally sure." Branch said as he walked out of the room.

" Uh, thanks for that." Poppy said as she found some clothes to put on: A black crop top leather jacket with a black jean skirt ,a grey belt with a skull buckle, and some black legwarmers.She tied her hair in a spiked scrunchie, then left the room and went to the kitchen. A hundred flavors at once hit Poppy's nose.

" Pancakes and. Waffles? My favorite!" Poppy said as she sat down in the only free seat next to Branch.

" Want some whipped cream?" Branch asked her, holding the can.

" Oh, yes, please!" Poppy used about a third of the can ." So what are we doing today, Branch?"

" Um, we?" Branch asked.

" Yeah,we." Poppy replied." You dont expect me to stay inside all day, do you?"

" Well, I didn't say that." Branch said,holding a cup of coffee." I don't even have that much to do today. Honestly, I just have to open some new laws and buildings and meet with the ambassadors."

" So why can't I come?" Poppy asked with her face a little pouty.

" Well, I-"

" Oh, I almost forgot,Branch!" Rosiepuff said as she dug into her pocket and pulled out a ring box

" Here,give this to Poppy." She said.

" Wha-why?" Branch asked, drawing out the 'why'.

"Well, you're not really engaged until you propose so..."

Branch looked at Poppy.

" She's not wrong.Slap, that ring on my finger!" She said,stretching out her hand.

"Okay, then,"Branch said. "Poppy. "

"You supposed to get on one knee, Branch." Barb said.

" I know that!" Branch shouted. He got down on one knee and opened it, revealing a black engagement ring with a red diamond side and a ruby red skull as the center jewel.

" So ,Poppy, will you marry me?" Branch asked

" Well, I dont know Branch. This is all so sudden-yes!" Poppy said.

Branch put the ring on her finger, and Poppy jumped into Branch's arms.

" So...can I come with you?" Poppy asked her 'offical' fiancee.

" ....fine." Branch responded.

. . . .

Poppy ended up tagging along with Branch. A few trolls were staring at them, but they always did. A lot of them were really weirded out by the fact that their king was friends with a pop troll.So, how was Branch going to explain that he was marrying her?