Waste of Time - Speeches

Start from the beginning

"At the moment, you're nothing but a waste of my time, Uchiha. This will be between Naruto and I." He stated, walking off with Naruto.

I watched their backs as they walked away. I fell to the ground with a thud and my vision went dark. I lost against two weaklings like them...great.

'It looks like I lost this battle...'

I coughed once more before falling unconscious.

'But I won't go down this easily.'

________________

Naruto's View

I looked back at Sasuke's unconscious form that was sprawled against the forest ground. He was going to be okay. He was in the middle of the clearing where anyone passing by would be able to see him. 'Well, I hope someone passes by over here so they'll see him.' I thought with a sweat drop.

I followed Gaara cautiously. I still wasn't sure if I could trust him after what he did to Reina and Lee during those preliminary exam things. He hurt the girl I love and one of my friends. I can't allow that!

I stopped walking right when Gaara did the same. He turned around to look at me with his arms crossed.

"Shall I kill you here and now?" He asked me with a straight face.

My eye twitched at his bluntness, "N-No, dattebayo..." I muttered out.

He glared at me, "Why not?" He asked.

"You're only going to make Reina hate you if you kill me...I mean, she does like me." I lied, feeling a little self-pride in what I said.

In reality, on the inside, I was pouting and poking at the ground at how much I really wished what I said was true. I slowly brightened up at the thought of Reina's rare smile and laughter.

I jumped to my feet and fist pjmped the air. "We passed! Dattebayo!" I shouted happily.

Reina started giggling, causing everyone to look at her as if she grew another head. I couldn't help but blush at this rare sight. Her giggling slowly turned into full out laughter. Sasuke turned red and so did I.

"Why are your cheeks red?" She asked me, giggling lightly.

I turned away, my face warm, "Um, let's get ramen!" I shouted, changing the subject.

Instead of making Gaara back away like I was hoping he would do, he only seemed to get even angrier at my words. I gulped.

"U-Um, you know...a-as--" I started.

"She's my mate." He spat out, glaring at me with more hatred than Sasuke has given me.

I flinched at this, but then I froze. 'Did...did he just call her his mate again?' I wondered.

"You're mate?" I asked, wanting him to confirm what I thought I heard.

"Yes, I will not allow someone like you to lay your hands on her. She is mine, I have claimed her." He spat out.

I glared at him. 'He claimed her?!' Anger and jealously bubbled up in the pit of my stomach. What exactly did he do to her while she was missing in the forest?

"What did you do to her?!" I shouted, my fists clenched together tightly. "Answer me!"

He smirked at me, "Do you really wish to know?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I placed my lips on her own."

My face grew warm in anger, all my blood rushing to my face in pure anger. So he did touch her...in a way that he shouldn't have. I guess he claimed her lips, but I can easily fix that.