💪🏼Strength Of Character💪🏼

When Spock is with T'Pring he found it easier keep his feelings for Avilasa in the far reaches of his mind he does not love T'Pring like he loves Avilasa but he respects her which in some cases helps when he deals with the woman though he still feels awful when he kisses her for he believes that feeling should be for Avilasa perhaps T'Pring is right he does feel obligated to complete his duty to his people, his betrothed, his father who was the one who chose his betrothed for him but does he have to do it this way!? allowing T'Pring to kiss him, to kiss her back and to allow her to as the humans say "bed" him perhaps he is hoping that one day she will free him from this sacred duty he has towards her so he can be free to love Avilasa as he wishes to there is also the fact that thanks to the way Avilasa treats him he has no idea if she feels the same way about him as he does her though to be fair he was sure it was the same way for her that she doesn't know how he feels about her Avilasa would say that he is still searching for who he is and that may be true as well though she had her time with Uhura so he supposed he could try to enjoy his time with T'Pring he knows Avilasa loved(s) Uhura and it is said that you can love more than one person at a time but what he may not realize is that it's all about choice and allowing what is happening between him and T'Pring right now may not be the right one but Avilasa always forgave him for so much yet he's never done anything like this before and it secretly hurt his heart also he thought what he was doing with T'Pring was supposed to feel "amazing" but it just felt.... empty.... a few days later Avilasa meets a boy who is called the "First Servant" when she goes to visit Robert M'Benga in Sickbay "she's beautiful!"  Christine hears the boy on the bed say with a awed tone and at first she thought he was speaking of her so she grins then she notices that he was looking past her at someone else she turns and sees Avilasa walk into the room and she scoffs "oh hello there, I didn't know you had patients Joseph"  Avilasa says with a smile "they had only just arrived"  M'Benga replies Avilasa walks over to the bed where the boy sits and says "my name is Avilasa but the Captian calls me Avi"  the boy replies "I am known as the First Servant"  she asks curiously "you don't have a name!?!"  the boy shakes his head "well then we'll have to give you one, at least for while you're here"  she says the boy smiles "I'd rather you didn't!"  the man standing next to the boy's Biobed says with a stern tone she looks at him with a confused expression on her face "this is the boys.... biological creator"  M'Benga explains "well seeing that only the Captain can order me around I'm going to give him one anyway!"  she tells the "First Servants" father then she winks at the young man on the Biobed who smiles at her as does M'Benga Christine scoffs "let's see male names with servant in their meaning.... the ones that come to mind are Divodasa which means "heavens servant", Dharmadas which means "servant of Spirituality", "servant of Righteousness", "one who serves his religion" and "devotee of duty", Devayan which means "servant of god", "needing to the gods" and "one who's meant to serve god" and Devadasa which means "slave of the gods" and "servant of gods"... which one would you like to be called!?"  the "First Servant" replies with a smile "Dharmadas"  she nods in confirmation then says as she bring one of her tails closer to him "yes they're real, you can touch them if you like.... if you're gentle that is"  Dharmadas grins then pets her tail gently "you should feel honored she doesn't let just anyone touch her tails!"  M'Benga tells him with a slightly playful tone and Dharmadas' grin brightens "so Dhar, Dharm, or Madas!? which almost sounds like Midas"  she asks Dharmadas who tilts his head curiously at her "as a nickname the name you chosen is pretty long even if it is easy to say though in your defense all the names I gave you were pretty long and they all start with "D".."  she says he chuckles then says "Madas"  she nods "who is Midas!?!"  he asks curiously "a wealthy King with a story from the Earth's Greek Mythology where he was grated a wish to be able to turn everything he touched into gold, it isn't logical of course but as I said it's a myth.... with a moral to it's story"  she replies he chuckles "after you have rested perhaps Joseph or I could tell you the story"  she says he nods with a smile "well how about I go get you something to eat while they continue to help you!? I shall return shortly"  she says he nods then watches as she walks out of Sickbay Avilasa whispers to herself with a disgusted tone as soon as she was sure no one could hear her "what kind of people willingly sacrifices a child for ANY reason!?!" ....