To Boldly Go Where No Kitsune Has Gone Before

Avilasa Nazambici a curious and adventurous dark skinned Kitsune of great beauty decided to "do something with her life" and joined Starfleet Academy she made quite a few friends at the Academy and even found love as well as her "lifelong" mate a man named S'Chn T'Gai Spock who she "affectionately".... because he allows her to.... calls him T'Gai more than she does Spock the only issue was this lifelong mate is a half Vulcan male who embraces his Vulcan half more than his human half which means he does whatever he can to hide the deepest emotions his body can feel including love she can tell that he loves her just as much as she loves him but they both hide it well her for his sake and him for his Vulcan heritage/people sake for he's just as loyal to his people as he is Starfleet she does however allow herself to love another even if it's for a short while to a woman named Nyota Uhura who was for a time her dormmate.... Avilasa had quite a few throughout her Academy years for being the type of person that she is she wanted to learn all she could learn so she spent a few more years at the Academy than anyone she knows did.... and still is her friend they mutually agreed to stop dating and stay as friends when Uhura was assigned her first ship for Uhura was still trying to figure out her place in the universe and felt that her getting assigned to a ship would be a "good time" to "part ways" Uhura knew of Avilasa's hidden possibly unrequited love but allowed the two of them (Uhura and Avilasa) to be happy together for a short while.... they only dated for a year but have been friends for longer.... after Avilasa finally graduated from the Academy after 10 years of studying everything she could within it.... she took at least 2-4 years worth of breaks inbetween her years as a student there to travel and learn all about the planets that are part of Starfleet and Earth itself while on those breaks.... Avilasa waited for "the right Captain" to "give her a call" and "welcome" her as a member of his crew but before that happened she had to graduate and she did so with only Uhura as her "guest" for her parents had left for home.... went back to their home planet.... when she was 28 and Spock and his Captain Christopher Pike who she calls by his full first name or Chris that she befriended and not just because he was one of the first people well MALEs to see her for more than her beauty but he actually gained her trust and respect were dealing with something called the "Red Angel" and poor Christopher got teased about missing her graduation when he returned to Earth which he surprisingly seemed grateful for for she could sense that he had been through a lot she finally got her wish to join a crew when Christopher asked for her to join him when he was forced out of retirement to save his "Number One" but she was not yet a official member but mainly there as his support system for she has this calming aura that he needed to help him through the roughest time in his life especially since he's not allowed to speak to her about it Christopher was relieved she was allowed to join him as a matter of fact she was on the shuttle with Admiral April when he came to tell him about his assignment "you spooked my horse" Christopher tells April as he walks off the shuttle then Christopher hears a familiar soft mellifluous voice reply "I did not!"  his eyes widen when he sees Avilasa walk into the open doorway of the shuttle "may I?!"  she asks pointing to his horse "of course"  he replies she smiles then says with a slightly playful coo in her tone as she walks over to the horse "don't get jealous now!"  and she allows her tails to appear as she pets the horses nose Christopher chuckles "it's a small shuttle"  she says Christopher smiles she asks as she looks at him and waves her hand in a circle near her chin "so, is that to keep your face warm or something!?"  Christopher chuckles then replies "the winters do get quite cold around here"  she mutters playfully under her breath "weakling!"  he chuckles she climbs on the horse and says "I'm going to help him stay warm"  Christopher chuckles as she rides away but stays in view of the two men so they could talk and when they were through April waves her over then walks onto the shuttle she rides back over to Christopher and says as she slides off his horse "there is something you should know"  Christopher looks at her with a worried expression on his face "I know Spock and.... it might be wise to not let him know I'm on the Enterprise till after you save your "Number One".."  he chuckles "you thought I was going to say no didn't you!?"  she asks "possibly"  he replies "I knew you'd need me and yes I know you can't tell me why in it's entirety"  she says he chuckles then asks "so how am I supposed to hide the fact that you're on board!?"  she replies "well I haven't exactly been put on active duty yet Robert said yes as a common courtesy"  he smiles he laughs when she says "and to get you to say yes without having to "think about it".."  she gives him a hug and says "I'll see you on the Enterprise"  then she pats the horse and walks onto the shuttle.... Avilasa who Christopher calls Avi is given the quarters next to Christopher which she ends up turning into a forest-like jungle with all the plants she brings on board.... with permission of course..... she uses her magic to turn the ceiling into a sky which does everything the sky does it "rains" when it's time to water the plants, the "sun" rises and sets the only thing she didn't create was the moon not because it would remind her of Vulcan.... which she's only been to twice in her life.... but because that is what Spock calls her she's "his moon" something unattainable, "nonexistent", forbidden but he wants very very much so much it hurts his heart not to have her which is why he forces himself to forget her and his love for her everytime she's not around which in his mind helps him focus on his duties to his people and Starfleet which becomes very hard to do when he sees her at Christopher's dinner his reaction to seeing her cluse Christopher in to who his Kitsune friend's mate is and he begins to understand why she informed him that it was a good idea to not let his Science Officer know she was on board his ship....