35.

Chloé pov:

We arrived to the training ground where boys train.

I got out of the car and Federico behind me.

We went in and Federico went to the lockers but I went different way.

I went on the one tribune that was there and sat there.

I was on my phone of course cuz their training is boring as fuck.

After they started I was just watching Jude train.

He seemed surprised when he saw me.

Weirdly surprised.

After a while I saw Rodrygo going to the coach and telling him something.

Carlo moved his head as a yes and Rodrygo looked at me and shaked his head to me come to him.

I got up and went.

It took a while but he was waiting for me in the lockers.

"Hey girly." He said and smiled.

"Hi." I replied and smiled back.

"So let me explain it to you." Rodrygo said.

"Yeah." I said and listened to him

"When we were at training one day Jude wasn't paying attention to everything that we said because he was on his phone, me and Vini thought that it is really weird from him so Vinicius went to him. He sat next to him and started talking at him, Jude putted his phone down on the eh-." Rodrygo said.

"On the what?" I asked and looked sadly.

"I don't how is it called but the shit that is in the lockers and you sit on it, you know what do I mean." He said and I smiled and shaked my head as a yes.

"And Vinicius looked down and saw a chat with some girl so we began to ask him who is that and Jude was saying no one and then Federico came." He said and gave me the be scared look.

"Oh no" I said and laughed.

"Yeah and then they started arguing" he said and laughed.

"I mean okay but who the hell is that girl?" I asked.

"Well I was questioning the same thing so I asked him who is that and he replied why do I care so I told him that he shouldn't be texting other girls when he has a girlfriend and he told me that I'm the last one that should be talking." Rodrygo rolled his eyes.

"Damn rude." I said.

"I know who she is." We heard a hopefull voice behind us.

We turned around and saw Cama.

"Tell me." I said and raised my eyebrow.

"I have seen her here several times and I think her name is Valentina or something like that." He said.

"You can try find her on instagram later." He added.

"Oh and if I was you I would talk about that with Jude." Edu added.

"Yeah I will FOR SURE no worries I just need to think about it." I smiled.

I'm mad at him as hell.

"Normal talk would be boring it need some drama." Rodry said.