21.

Chloé pov:

"Choe?" I heard a little voice so i looked up.

"Hello Beni, what's up?" I replied and smiled at Beni.

"Mama doesn't have time to go look at papa twaining, can you please go with me?" He said with a sad voice.

"Sure, but how are we gonna get there?" I asked him

"By legs." He replied and I smiled.

"Okay but did you asked mama?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes." He responded and hugged my legs.

"Okay then let's go." I replied.

"Don't you wanna take Ame with us?" He said and pointed at Amy.

"Sure." I said and got up from the couch.

Today is 22nd of August and the weather is kinda having it.

I prepared Amethyst to go to Fedes training with us and we started walking.

Me and Beni walked hand in hand, in my left hand I had Amethyst and in my right hand I had Beni.

I already know Federico is gonna be little bit mad if I will appear at his training but whatever.

We walked for a bit and the walking kinda started to get annoying.

The training place is kinda far away from our house so it's a pain not going there by car.

We can go there by metro but I didn't though about it when we were at house.

I'm such a dumb fuck.

My legs hurts.

When we FINALLY got to the training place we walked through the reception or security or whatever that is and they let us in.

We walkers through the halls and get to the pitch.

We sat on the tribune and looked at the pitch.

First one who did i saw was Ancelloti, he was saying something to Luka.

Then my eyes went to my brother and- wait?

Is that my brother laughing with my future husband even through that he is mad at me for having something with him?

Mhm.

I don't know if I should be mad or happy.

I just rolled my eyes on it and looked at Beni.

But I felt someone staring at me from the pitch, I tuned around and looked at Jude looking at me while Federico is saying something at him.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me but-

Federico noticed his smile and turned around at me.

Then he looked back at Jude.

Fede shaked his head and walked away.

Weird.

It giving the vibe that Federico forgot about it before I appeared here.

Well whatever, I'm gonna ask Jude after the training what did they talked about.

Beni grabbed my hand and wanted to go closer to Federico because Fede was walking somewhere.

"Hey, stop it Beni!" I said.

"No, I want to see papa." He replied and crossed his hands.

"You see him everyday." I responded.

Actually I have no idea where did he go plus I don't really want to see him now.

Not that I'm mad, I'm not at all but I'm just not the the right mood.

Plus he didn't seemed that he is in mood to see me too.

We continued watching the rest of the boys training and when the training ended me and Beni went to the hall of the training place where they have locker rooms and shit.

Beni ran to some couch and sat there.

I stand because- well I don't know I just stand.

I saw Jude walking out from the lockers room and some others boys behind him.

They were leaving but Jude made his way to me.

Jude came closer to me and smiled at me.

"Hey love, I didn't expect you here." He said.

"Yeah well, Beni wanted to see his dad." I replied and smiled back at him.

"Yes." Beni said proudly.

He leaned closer and kissed me slowly.

"I missed this." He said.

"No way, I didn't not just see that." We heard a voice behind Judes back.

I just looked at Jude because I immediately realized who's voice was that.

Jude turned around and saw Federico.

"You can't mean this seriously Jude? I'm not even talking about that you are kissing my younger sister but you are even doing it infront of the others players from the team? Do you want to argue even more at the lockers room or what idiot?" He said madly.

"You know what, I'm not even a little bit surprised. I helped you to feel welcomed in our lockers rooms and all you gave me back was the same pain you felt when you came to Madrid?" Federico added.

"You are such a asshole Jude." He added again.

Apparently I have no freaking idea what is going on or what is talking about.

"Federico, I wasn't the one that said it first at the lockers rooms it was Aurélien when we talked about Isa. No one had to know if he didn't say it." Jude replied.

"No, it's not Tchouameni fault, if you wouldn't kiss her no one would know." Federico said.

"But we were drunk! And how could I know it's gonna be more from that kiss?" Jude replied.

"More? You two are dating?" He asked and looked at me.

"No-" I tried to say but Jude said it first.

"Then? Why are you fucking kissing each others?" Federico asked again.

"Friends can do that can't they?" I said.

"No, what the hell is wrong with you Chloé?" Federico replied.

"Well we can be friends with benefits." Jude added with a smirk.

Federico just shaked his head and slapped Jude very fast.

He grabbed my hand and Beni.

"Fede not again! Where are you going?" I rolled my eyes when he dragged me somewhere.

"You ment where are we going? We are going home." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

That was the worst question that I ever said in my life.

"Because I can't stand that stupid idiot." Federico said and took me to car.

"Yeah but you didn't had to slap him this hard." I said.

"Yes, I had to." He responded and start putting Beni to his.

I turned around and saw Jude getting in his moms car.

He tried to smiled at me but successfully failed.

I got in Federicos car and put Amethyst on my lap.

Federico sat on the driver seat and began to drive back home.

~
Vote if you liked 📝

I'm sorry guys for not posting but I'm just too lazy and busy to be honest. 🥹🙏🏻 but I will try my best to post more.
Anyways i wrote this chapter really quick because I realized that you need an update to this book and yeah.
Sorry for mistakes and have fun👍🏻😍