2.

Chloé pov:

It's Tuesday morning and I just woke up, today I'm going to the Real Madrid training with Federico.

I got up from bed and went to my bathroom to do my make up.

I came to the bathroom and took my mascara with my lip gloss, I turned around to the mirror and put it on.

Then I did my hair, i just classically let my hair down because it's the most comfortable for me. I also like messy bun but for today this is better.

I went back to my room, I was thinking what should I wear because I want to wear something casual and good for sport even through I will be just watching.

I took my black nike hoodie and grey baggy jeans, i was thinking what shoes should I wear when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and smile to myself, I saw a quite high person with really dirty almost brown hair.

"Hey" Federico said.

"Hi" I replies him with a really soft smile.

"Are you ready for me introduce you to our new star of Madrid?" He said and my eyes when widen. No one told me that he will introduce me to someone at the training.

"Oh um, introduce me to someone?" I asked.

"Yeah, u need to meet new people" Fede said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then I'm ready" I said when I grabbed some random Nike shoes walked out of my room with Fede behind me.

We went down stairs, where we found Mina with Benicio and Bautista.

"Are you going with us Mina" I asked with a smile and she shaked her head as a no.

"I can't, sadly" She said with a low voice.

"Okay okay now stop talking, Chloé we need to go" Fede stopped our really fast conversation with Mina.

We went to the car, I haven't been on their training for ages so for me it's kinda refreshing. I was on my phone the whole time because I had nothing better to do.

Even Fede was deadly quiet the whole time, it was really weird.

Fede seems always so weird when his football teammates are around, specially when they are close to my age.

When we arrived to the training place and I saw boys there, my brother greet them all and then smiled at me.

"Where is Jude?" Fede asked Luka.

"Well I was thinking about the same thing" Luka respond back to him.

"Okay, then leave it" Fede said while laughing. My first thoughts about this were like, who the hell is Jude? And what is so funny? Like tell me what are you laughing about I want to laugh too.

The boys went to the pitch and I was walking around the building.

I saw a coffee machine so I decided to get a coffee, I took a pennies out of my pocket and count if I have enough.

I had enough thanks god, I took a Latte because I have a mood for it.

I sat down on the floor because there was no where else to sit.

When I finished my coffee and walked around to find trash for the cup. I was looking around but then I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said and looked at a boy with dark hair and dark skin, I remember him from somewhere but I couldn't realize from where at this moment.

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes but not for long because I realized it's really weird.

"It's alright I should be the one apologizing pretty lady" he said and smiled. I stopped at the point
where he called me a beautiful lady.

"No, it's my fault but let's leave it" I said and he laugh.

Not again laughing people that I don't even know why they are laughing.

"Oh, and madame I think I missed your name" he said with a smirk.

That smirk drives me mad, I was thinking if I should respond or not.

"I'm Chloé, and you?" I said after a while.

"I'm surprised that you don't know me" he said.

What the hell does this dude think about him self, his ego is higher then the Eiffel Tower.

"Um, I'm sorry, no I don't know who you are?" I said with a raised eyebrow, he just rolled his eyes on me.

"Okay then leave it, you will know me soon" he said and left. I just shaked my head on his stupidity and left too.

I went to the pitch and sit there, I was on my phone because watching my brother and his fat ass train is not a thing for me.

When boys we're training I texted Isa because her love boy is here and I think she would love to see him.

My girl🫶🏻💕

       Heyy, Isa guess where I am!

I have have no idea
actually.

*U send one imagine*
  I'm with your love boy😏

No way, why did you not
take me with you girl! 😭

Because Fede took me here
i'm sorry girl🥺

I am gonna beat his ugly ass.
Next time take me with you.👿

Yeah yeah

Oh yeah and Chloé I wanted to ask
you if you don't want to go shopping
together and then have a sleepover?

That sounds good, I'm in.

Good, I will text you later I have to go,
enjoy the rest of the training.😒

Okay, bye.

Seen

The training is almost at it end but I'm still thinking about that guy I met earlier.

He is dumb and selfish but really attractive.

I looked at the pitch and saw Fede talking to Carlo Ancelotti, he looked worried. I hope that he doesn't have some sort of problems.

But whatever.

~
VOTE IF YOU LIKED
AND ENJOYED 💕🫶🏻

And I'm really sorry if there's gonna be some mistake in my spelling or something 🥹