1.

Chloé pov:

"Are you ready?" I said while looking at my best friend Isa.

She just rolled her eyes and laughed, we were getting ready for my first photo shoot as a starting model.

"Jez, girl you are so annoying when you are exited about something" she said standing up from a chair that was in front of her mirror.

"I'm not that exited you are just making us late" I said with flustered face.

"Okay leave it, let's go" she said taking her bag and going to the car.

I just shaked my head and followed her to her car, I opened the door and sat at the passenger seat next to the driver.

I think it's really important to mention that we were at her house because my brother had some friends come over and also we are going in Isa's car because I failed the driver school twice so I don't have a driver license.

The whole time I was just watching out of the window and thinking about a lot of things, but then I heard a voice next to me.

"Are you stressed?" Isa said.

"Of course I am, I have no idea what to expect" I said with a low tone in my voice.

"You don't have to be trust me girl, you are literally perfect for a modeling" Isa said and smiled at me.

Does she really think that I'm perfect for modeling? I mean there is so many better looking girls then me.

"Thanks if u think that, you always know how to get me to good mood" I said and smile.

We finally arrived to the modeling studio that I'm gonna be taking my photo shoots in, it's really big.
Bigger then I expected it to be.

"Welcome ladies, Isa and Chloé right?" A kind lady asked behind the table in the big building.

"Yeah that's us" Isa said and looked at me, I wasn't paying attention because I was looking around a little.

The women told us to go to some room where we're some people, I have no idea who was that but it seems like Isa actually knew them a lot.

I mean to be honest with you Isa knows every one so I am not surprised at all.

I shaked my hand with those people and find out that they are doing my make up and hair and things.

They told me to sit at some chair which was infront of a huge mirror, I did what they told me to do.
I waited a few minutes and then one of the girls came to me, she has long brown hair and brown eyes. She seems kind to me.

"Hey my name is Val and we will be working with each other for the start is that okay with you?" She asked me.

"Hi nice to meet you and yeah of course this alright with me" I said with a laugh.

"Okay then let's go with me" she said, I get up from the chair and followed her to different room. This one was much bigger and there were cameras like everywhere.

Then they told me all the things and we started, it was pretty nice but I really hope those pictures are gonna turn our well.

When we finished I walked to the people and asked if I will be able to see the pictures and they told me yes.

They showed me the pictures and damn bro that turned out very well, I think that Isa is gonna be proud of me after she will see this.

Val took me back to Isa and her eyes lit up with joy.
"So how was is? Did it turned good?" Isa asked.

"Yessss! It was great and the pictures are really good" I said back to her.

"Okay so now you are a model like me girl" she said and we both laughed.

After some time we both decide to go home. I asked Isa if she could drop me at my aka Fede's house, I know it's risk cause his friends are crazy but let's take that risk.

I think that they are his football teammates that are over at our house, but I'm not sure.

I sweat to god if there is gonna be Isa's love boy, I'm leaving that house and never coming back. She is gonna live there instead of me.

When we got to my house I saw a lot of cars in front of the house, I said goodbye to Isa and went in.

I took off my shoes and went to the living room, i saw my dog lying on the couch but nothing else.

I shaked my head and looked out of the window and of course I saw my brother with his football teammates in the pool what else would it be.

I was thinking about joining them but then I saw someone new, a guy with dark skin, black hair and yellow swimming shorts. I never saw this guy.

I guess that it is someone new to their football team, but whatever I don't usually care about these things so I don't know why do I care about it now.

I turned around and went to kitchen where I saw Mina.
"Heyyy" i said.

"Oh hi!" She replied.

"I didn't expect you here Chloé!" She said, then she came to me and hugged me.

"Yeah I didn't wanted first but now I'm here" I said and we both laughed.

"Are boys sleeping?" I asked and raised my elbow.

"Yeah they are, they were really tired from today because Fed and his teammates couldn't leave them alone" she sigh.

"Okay then" I said leaning towards the counter.

"Oh yeah and Chloé, Fede asked me if u would want to go to their training tomorrow?" Mina asked me with a smile on her face.

"I mean sure" I smiled back at her.

That means that I have a activity for tomorrow which is great because I have nothing to do these days.

I decided to spent the rest of the day in my room, actually I'm really exited for tomorrow's training because Fede never asks me if I want to go.

~