•• Chapter Sixty two ••

Start from the beginning

Vivian listened as Elena sighed over the phone. It wasn't surprising, at least to her, when Elena agreed.

——

"Not even halfway out of Virginia and Elena sells our souls to the Oroginal?" Damon comments as they exit the elevator to the storage units where they've stashed Klaus's coffin. Vivian didn't know how to feel about Elena agreeing to Elijah's deal. She didn't like having Klaus out of their control. But it was Elena's choice. Not hers. If it were her choice, she and Damon already would have his body sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic like they originally planned.

"It was her call." Bonnie told him, as they walked down the hall.

"You know what else was her call? Everything bad, like ever."

"Where's the body?" Bonnie asked, ignoring Damon's comment. "Alaric is on witch away from finding it."

"Hidden. I was gonna use unit 666.....but I figured that would be a little obvious." Damon says

"Real original. Ha. Original. Get it?" Vivian chuckled, looking between Bonnie and Damon. none of them react. She rolls her eyes. "It's in unit 1020. Buzz kill." They stop at the locker, Damon quickly opens it and the coffin is reviled.
They slowly enter and open the coffin, the chained up body of Klaus becomes visible. Vivian shuffles on her feet and accidentally bumps into the coffin, causing it to lightly shake and with the action, Klaus's eyes open wide.
Damon and Vivian grimaces at the sight.

"Freaky." They say in unison.

"I need a minute." Bonnie says, as she stairs down at the body.

"Just jam the witch-locator....bat-signal, whatever, and get on with it, Bonnie." Damon says

"Elena and Jermey lost Jenna and Alaric because of him." Bonnie responds, "Tyler's a hybrid, my mother's a vampire. Could you give me a minute to just appreciate the sight of him like this?"

"Come on, Damon." Vivian says, nudging him out of the storage locker. They shut the door and left Bonnie Alone with Klaus.

When Bonnie was finished, she left Damon and Vivian alone with Klaus's body while they wait for Rebekah to come and pick it up. She sat on the red couch in the storage unit, beside Damon who talked on the phone with Stefan, informing him about the whole plan. 

As she sat on the couch, she couldn't help but hear a noice off in the distance. She turned to Damon who still talked with Stefan and he watched her walk out of the storage unit, she stopped outside and looked around, and was grabbed and put in a head lock. "Damn, Rebekah, and I thought we were past the whole fighting thing we had going on." Vivian gritted out, as she did her best to elbow Alaric, but he was too strong for her.

"Vivian?" The voice of Damon sounded, just as Alaric snapped her neck. Damon watched as she fell to the ground.

"Come on man, totally not cool." Damon went in for an attack, but Alaric grabbed him in a headlock.

"Where's Klaus?" Alaric asked, as he tightened his hold.

"How'd you find us?" Damon gritted out, as he tried to loosen Alaric's grip on him.