6 : i could fall in love ( but i wont )

Lola stepped into her cabin, seeing her siblings in their pjs

     Lola stepped into her cabin, seeing her siblings in their pjs. Sure, it was only 9, but the night bell was abour to ring, signaling for everyone to go back to their individual cabins as it was the early stages of summer and at this time of day the mosquitoes began to feast. But, it was a camp full of teenagers.
Do you really think they're going straight to bed at 9:30?

As a ritual, on Friday nights, the Aphrodite cabin would go to bed extrema early, the excuse being 'beauty sleep' which at times were true, but there was another reason. Every time there would be a vote or volunteer to sneak into Mr D's cabin and steal a few dvd's that he had stored and the kids would watch a movie on a small tv that was stored in the cabin, which they weren't exactly allowed to use... but hey! Whats some fun without a bit of rebellion?

"Loll! You will not believe what we got tonight." Cam called out. Lola walked in brushing her hair out of her face. "And where the hell did miss Angel go?" Ricky said, pouncing onto the small couch that layed in the lounge room. Aphrodite surely spoiled them when it came to that little cabin of theirs. "None of your business!" She called out, changing out of her washes out ripped jean shorts and camp halfblood shirt, sporting a pink slip dress with a hot pink lace accent.

"You were gone for like, ever." Lola scoffed, finding a place on the small couch treating herself to a snack. "Was not! I have a life, you know!"
Cam scoffed at her siblings banger. "Anyways! We had some help from Isla tonight," Lola furrowed her eyebrows. "She helped Ricky, and Mr D had Mamma Mia, and Legally Blonde." "Oh, he had a shit ton of chick flicks. I think I saw Titanic in there."

"So. The fuck's going on with La Rue, Álvarez?" One of her siblings asked, looking up at Lola as they were sitting on the ground. "That's who you were with weren't you?" Another question popped out, causing Lola to roll her eyes as she layed her head back. "Yeah, what's going on there, huh Loll?" "That Clarisse, for someone who's always mad she's kinda hot huh?" Lola pouted at the topic of Clarisse. "She really isn't, I don't know what you guys are on." She lied. "Hey! No need to get defensive! If she's all yours, I get it!" One of them teased, laughing as Lola's cheeks began to puff. "Leave the diva alone, guys." Cam mediated. "Though, she does certainly seem interested, I'd go for it." Cam told Lola, opening a bag of popcorn.

Lola sat up from her seat abruptly. "Shut up! I don't know why she's been so obsessed with me, but it's not like that at all." She exclaimed. "I cant help it if I'm so attractive." Lola said slyly, as she layed her back on the couch once again, crossing her arms.
"Sure," Ricky smirked. "Didn't Lea say some shit about you guys having a, a bet or what not? About you falling in love or some shit." Ricky mentioned, brushing his wavy brown hair out of his face. Lola nodded slowly. "So even if you were to have a thing for Miss Glory in cabin 5, the little princess can't act on it." Ricky announced, causing Lola to roll her eyes. "I'm not, and will never fall for an Ares kid. This bet is mine." Lola announced, waving her freshly manicured finger in the air. "Oh, I am so watching this over Mamma Mia any day." A sibling stated, putting popcorn in their mouth. "Just turn the gods damn movie on!"