That night

I'm quickly running to Mari's house trying to beat Cat there. Looking around I don't see him maybe he is having trouble getting out of the house I mean he lives closer to here than I do. I land on Sam's balcony with a soft thump, I'm about to knock on her window that is cracked open. "Psst! Up here! Babe come listen!" I hear Adrien whisper from her roof, I climb up to the roof and sit next to him. "By the way I win! Also she has been on the phone with Luis. They are talking about us and she has been crying from what I've heard. He is mad because we made her cry even though we didn't know she would cry. She thinks that we hate her even after hearing that we were talking about her when we were talking about the girl. He now knows about that." He says with a grimace on his face.

"Kitty have I told you recently that leather is very sexy on you! like damn!" I bite my lower lip looking up and down his body. "Later wanna meet up for some real fun?" He blushes and nods quickly.

(a/n Sam's POV)

I call Luis not knowing what to do, I mean they hate me and I'm just a burden why am I the one they like? He answers the call, "Hey Lady what's wrong?"

"Lu what am I suppose to do I need your help?! So when it was time to take my meds I went to go get water and it turns out that Luka and Adrien are together! I took away their alone time and when they left they messaged me asking if I was mad at them but I know that its my fault. They should be mad at me. I thought they are both attractive, and they are together." I say in tears. "Lu what if they think that I'm gross like they claim I am the girl that they were talking about. I just don't see it I'm broken and I will just cause drama."

"M'Lady listen to me they answered the phone when I called to see how your day at school there. They were asking if you had a boyfriend, or if I knew anything. Granted I'm going to kill them for making you cry and I told them both this hours ago! They forgot in fucking hours! How dare these asses!" Luis says and I don't think I've ever seen him this mad before. "Lady it will be okay I will talk to them or you could I mean I'm sure that they wanna know what is going on. I mean what is the absolute worse that could happen? They know that you are messed up even if they don't know why. Your mom has told them your schedule that needs to be kept to help you with the day to day stress I mean Douche bag zero really did a number on your head. I mean has your chest even healed I know they were saying that the stitches would be coming out soon.

"I know they said it was a considerably deep cut they were surprised that you were alive. The thought still scares me thinking that I could have lost my best friend. So I heard that Douche bag was threatened by a guy!" He says chuckling, I know that he is trying to make me feel better. "He was crying on the sidewalk saying that a man made him call him Master! Isn't that what he used to make you call him?" I just nod, wow so this actually happened? "I think it might have been the blue haired one the other just looks to soft to make him cave! I mean nothing against him but he's a cinnamon roll."

I can't help but laugh, I mean maybe. "I mean maybe Luka is the pitcher?" Man it's hard to breath! "Lu... I can't breath! That is exactly what I needed right now!" I continue laughing, I hear knocking at the window. "Oh my Gods! Lu I gotta go thank you for the help!" I quickly hang up, "Hiss, Cat what do you want? Like why are you here its late!"

"We wanted to check up on you and Mari said you locked yourself in your room we decided to come make you eat and talk. You weren't responding." Luka says, "I know your Aunt and Uncle aren't here and I am to lazy to transform cat?" Adrien shakes his head.

"I'm not modestly dressed for that sorry I was kind of not thinking. So food what are you eating?" I just shrug. "Well we are heading to the kitchen lets go little girl."

As we walk out of my room they don't say anything to me. I sigh, "why are you guys mad at me? Like I thought you guys would just let me sleep I really sleepy."