Beginning of fourth day... Hell. 0/10

Start from the beginning

Turtle just turned a page of his book while watching.

"Ohm okay." Sora said, her nervousness calming down. "Yeah, sorry."

"It's not your fault. Besides, it happened a long time ago...." Moon said, gazing at the stone wall with branches crawling up it, remembering about how she got the scars.

It was when she was only a year old...

~----------~

"Hi Moon!!" A rainwing on a hammock, high in the treetops said.

"Hi Coconut!" Moon waved, and kept walking on though the Rainforest, looking for some herbs that the Rainwing healers needed.

She kept walking until she saw some Rainwing dragonets her age, practicing their venom aim.

"Hey Moon!" One of them said.

Moon turned to the dragonets and then she felt a sharp pain on her leg.

She screamed in pain. It hurt so much. She once dislocated her wing, and the healers had to snap it back in place. That felt like a little prick compared to this.

Moon immediately started crying. She then collapsed onto the ground, and the edges of her vision started closing in on her.

"Geez... I didn't realized that our venom can do THAT!" One that she recognized as Vine said.

"Wow! I got tell the village!! Their going to be so shocked that I can do that!!" Another named Bamboo said, which Moon guessed was the shooter.

Moon felt her eyes droop, and she fell uncoinious.

"Mo....."

...

".....n!"

...

"..."

...

"Moon!"

Moon opened eyes. She was greeted by the Rainwing healers. She looked outside. It was raining.

"Hi..." She said, trying to get up, only to feel more pain. Moon hissed.

"Careful now!" One said. "You got hit by some Rainwing venom on accident. Your lucky that we know who Bamboo's sibling is."

"I never knew that a dragonet's venom could do that much damage." The other said. "He said it was an accident, but now he is bragging about how deadly his venom is."

Moon looked back and forth between the two healers.

"He feels guilty, and asked for me to give you this." One said, pulling out a pouch, and handing it to Moon.

She took it and looked inside.

"Oh yeah, you won't be able to walk for a while, at least with tha-"

Moon drowned out her voice, and stared into the bag. She then suddenly bursted out of the Healer's hut, and into the forest.

"MOON!!" One said. "COME BACK!!"

She ignored them, and kept flying farther into the forest. Moon kept flying until she hit a branch she normally would sit at where no one would disturb her, and sat onto the spot.

Tears suddenly started to swell up into her eyes. She took out what was inside the pouch. It was a yellow carnation. If you didn't know what a yellow carnation means, well it means rejection towards someone.

Bamboo didn't except her into the village. That means that his friends would too.

Moon felt tears running down her face, and watched as they hit the ground. If he sent her a flower that means rejection, that means he doesn't think that she belongs here. It means that he spat venom at her on purpose. She squeeze the flower until it broke in half.