part 5

TW⚠️: more sad matt 🙁 (sorry matt girls/boys this is a hard time for me too)

———————————————————————————
it's been 3 days, matt hasn't really been out of his room a lot like how he used to. he only did a couple of times for like a movie night with nick and chris which didn't last long because he always was the first one to fall asleep and yet he'd still look tired in the morning. he had bags under his eyes, his eyes always looked like he had been crying for hours and he didn't really eat a lot, he was too sad to eat. too heartbroken.

'should we go check on him again?' chris asked nick.

'i don't know, we did earlier maybe we should wait a few minutes.' nick said while sitting on the couch watching a movie with him.

nick and chris had been checking up on matt everyday nonstop since the break-up, they knew how much he loved amber, and how much it was hurting him, but they also knew something was up with amber too though, she never called matt or texted a bunch like how you would expect a girlfriend to do for her boyfriend, they just thought it was their overthinking so they just kept it to themselves. but they were right.

*time skip (just to a few hours)*

it was around 9pm and chris thought it was a good time to check up on matt so he quietly walks upstairs to matt's bedroom trying not to make a sound while his oldest brother is fast asleep.

'hey matt? you awake kid?' chris saids after he knocks on his bedroom door trying to get his attention.

'yeah, you can come in.' matt answers chris in a small voice.

chris opens the door and walks in and closes the door behind him.

'hey kid, how you feelin bud?' he said to matt while taking a seat in his bed.

'same as always chris.' matt responses to him while he's buried in blankets and curled up like a ball not even moving.

chris felt so bad for matt, he just wish he could take all his pain away and give it to himself.

'come here matt' chris saids to matt with his arms reaching out to him.

'what?' matt saids to him confused, he then lifts up his blanket a bit to see what chris was talking about and right when he sees him with his arms out he smiles a bit and goes to scoots closer to his younger brother and hugs him.

a tear falls from matt's cheek to chris's chest.

'are you crying matt?' he asks in the sweetest voice.

'n-no, no i'm fine, just don't let go, please' matt saids going closer into the hug.

because that's all he needed and wanted at that point.

'i won't matt i promise' chris saids.

and he didn't, he kept his promise and the two brothers fell asleep not letting go of each other.

———————————————————————————
A/N: heyyy long time huh? i can explain tho- my phone got taken then got lost but then my mom found it (thanks mom🫶🏽) but anyways you're a chapter closer to the youtube channel idea part but i need you guys help on how to do it, i haven't fully got it thought through but i can really use the help if you don't mind 🥹 love you all sm! - Z:3