part 4

TW⚠️: a little bit of arguing, crying (sad matt ☹️)

——————————————————————————
'what?' amber asks not really fully hearing what he said, yeah right.

'look, i may have anxiety and all but i'm not slow..' matt saids while getting up from the bench.

'matt look i'm sorry okay? it's just, things won't work between us anymore' she tells matt.

'why not tho? why all the of sudden? because i remember you saying that i was your one and only.' matt exclaims with his glossy eyes. he doesn't even know who this person he once called his girlfriend is anymore.

'matt-' amber gets cut off.

'no amber, i'm done. i am fed up with all the lies. i loved you and you betrayed me, i hope your happier with your new boyfriend, and i'm sorry i wasn't good enough for you..' matt's tears slightly fall from his eyes to his face, and he storms away before amber could even say another word.

matt wanted his brothers. he needed them. but he didn't wanna have to explain why he looks the way he looks, so he just goes to the van, until..

'hey matt! everything good?' chris sees the way matt is walking out from the break area and immediately thinks something is up.

'nick, matt.' chris tells nick in a serious tone of voice to let him know it's urgent.

nick immediately drops what he's doing and follows chris to the parked van outside of the store after telling the store manager it was urgent.

nick and chris were relieved to see that the van was still in the parking spot and engine wasn't running but the doors were locked. nick and chris both go to the driver side of the car to see their brother with his hands on the wheel, sobbing.

'oh my gosh, matt what happened sweetheart?..'
nick asks his younger brother as his heart shatters at the sight of him.

matt doesn't answer him, he doesn't know what to say or where to start.

'matt c'mon bud we just wanna help you please, unlock the doors..' chris saids while trying to get his older brother's attention.

matt slowly tries to reach his hand over to the 'unlock' button.

'that's it bud.' chris saids to matt, trying to help him.

as soon as chris hears the sound of the van doors unlocking he quickly swings driver seat door open and hugs his older brother tighter than ever.

matt sobs into his younger brother's arm not wanting to let go any time soon.

'i'm here matty, it's okay kid, i'm here..' chris saids to his older brother while holding him tightly.

nick stands behind the two brothers while rubbing chris's shoulder to let him know he's there too.

———————————————————————————
A/N: okay i don't wanna annoy you guys by starting every author's note with the number of words so, i hope you guys liked this chapter, i got a little carried away with this one too so yeahh 😭 anyways next chapter bc i don't wanna make these too long you know?