part 1

it was normal day in boston, matt and his two brothers started it how they would start any other day, matt got up to the sound of his alarm ringing after he turned it off he went to his bathroom to take a quick shower before heading downstairs for breakfast.

a few minutes later matt was greeted to the delicious smell of french toast and bacon that his older brother nick was making.

"good morning sleepy head!" nick said to his brother as he saw him walking down before taking a seat next to his younger brother chris.

"good morning!" matt said with a cute little smile on his face "oh my gosh yesss french toast and bacon!!!"

nick does a small chuckle "yep! it's almost ready"
chris was also excited for breakfast "im so hungry come onnnn!" matt and nick laughed him and chris smiled.

after nick FINALLY got done with making breakfast, matt and chris got their portions including himself and they all ate their food and chris and nick went to go take showers and get in their work uniforms while matt was already ready and waiting on his two brother while sitting on the couch watching sherk 2.

when his brothers got ready they came downstairs in their uniforms "finally! took ya long enough.." matt said, he hopped up from the couch after turning off the tv and then he grabbed the van keys from a tiny bowl before walking out with his two brothers and locking the door behind them.

———————————————————————————

A/N: 246 words in already for first the chapter lets gooo!! im impressed with myself tbh lol why you may ask well bc bro i didn't actually think i would be the one making this 💀 i was gonna give the idea to someone else as a request but i thought it'll be fun (yes i said that already ik) which it is but lowkey hard but anyways lmk what you guys think about this chapter so far (this is my very first time ever doing this so, be nice ☺️) and feel free to give tips !! no smut or i'll throw up + im not here to make anyone uncomfortable, especially the sturniolos, love you all ‼️🫶🏽 - Z :3