Jungkook: this time I'm the one who fell hard in love!

Jin: pretty!!! Looking so elegant and pleasing

Taehyung: omg I can't believe it!! Can someone please pinch me? I literally saw a fairy moving toward me from heaven! 

I burst out laughing at their remark, they are looking handsome as always. Dressed up in suits, hair pushed back, neatly styled rocking their look.  Namjoon offered me his help as I was at the second last step, holding my hand as my pencil heel clicked the floor.

Eunwo: you look beautiful as always aditi.

He engulfed me in a tight hug, rubbing my back for some reassurance.  I smiled and hugged him back.

Me: thanks woohoo. Please take care of harleen for me.

Eunwo: sure I will.

I broke the hug smiling, signalling him to join harleen as I stepped towards the boys. Big smiles plastered on their complexions but I can catch a hint of nervousness in their gazes. Taehyung hugged me tight as soon as he could and I returned the gesture.

Taehyung: how are you?

He questioned, with a tint of worry in his words.

Me: I'm fine.

We broke the hug. One by one I hugged everyone, I missed them. I have realised that, since the day we returned from India, I didn't have the right set of mind to spend some happy time with them. I was so caught up with all the shit and my emotions that I entirely overblown them. And yes I'm feeling kind of guilty.

Me: ready to take off?

I questioned them with a smile on my face, but this time none of them returned it, I frowned as they stood there not at all happy with my decision like harleen.

Jhope: you don't have to do this you know?

Me: it's okay hobi, I'm fine. Trust me.

Jimin: but we are not. Like who asks your finance's ex to be your bridesmaid?

I let out a sigh.

Jungkook: we love Rose okay, she's the best buddy we have till now, but it's too much. It was not nice of her to do this.

Me: I know that you guys are upset, but-

Jimin: please don't take her side aditi. We are nowhere near interested in understanding her reasons.

Taehyung: it was so insensitive of her to do this.

They expressed their anger and nervousness about me being Rose's bridesmaid, I let out another frustrated sigh. I know they are furious, totally understandable. Before I could justify myself namjoon cut in.

Namjoon: boys this is not the time, yeah?

Jin: stop bothering her brats!

Taehyung: we are not bothering her-

Jin: shut it.

Jhope: look boys, she decides whether she wants to be bridesmaids or not, leave it up to her.

I smiled at the three, so grateful that they helped me out of this situation.

Namjoon: let's get going. Ready aditi?

He raised a question, giving off my all-time favourite smile. I nodded.

Me: yeah.

I turned towards the lovely couple by the couch.