Incomplete Story Of Ours 🥀

A hefty sigh left my lips as I was curling and turning on my bed. I embraced my teddy for some comfort, the ticking of the wall clock filled the silent room.  almost a week passed since I had quarrelled with suga.

After the girl's night, I locked myself in my room. Not stepping out of my enclosure, nor accepting the visits of my friends. Mom and Dad tried to reassure me but I didn't even unlock my room for them. I withdrew the SIM card from my mobile, locking it in the drawer. I was so ashamed to even face the boys.
Their engagement ceremony will be held 3 days from now, I think it's time for me to let him go, and move on from an incomplete story of ours. A sad chuckle left my lips as my eyes crammed with painful tears. love never finds its destination, and so do we. We were not meant to be together since the start but we tried to re-write our stars. Which leads us to crash down hard.

I will never regret all the time, all the kisses, all the cuddles, all the comfort, all the tears we shed, together. There were colours, there was light when I was with him, this place, this life was like a paradise. He surely left something precious for me, like my name written on the sands of time just by him.
People say life is the door to heaven, but does it matter if I can't see him in my heaven? It felt like a decade since the last time I saw him, but it's not even 7 days and my needy self is dying to meet him. The moon and the sun have all been here with me all this time but not you, it feels like I have been waiting for you for centuries, and have been sitting here thirsty for a long time just to have a glimpse of you min yoongi.

But at last, this journey of desire for each other will come to an end someday, all my suffering will die off, and whatever was incomplete will be completed. At least for suga, since the two of them will be getting married soon. but for me, it feels like I failed the most precious thing, that I stole from the time, which was ever mine. What's the point of meeting like this? When he can never be mine and I can never be his?  Why have we been punished like this? What had we done to be suffering like this? Do we even deserve this nightmare? In this current situation, I have felt like a stranger, even to myself and no one is mine.

So at the end of the day, I need to put up with my faith, our faith. Whether I live in this world or die someday, my love for Min Yoongi will last forever and nothing can change it! This consideration of mine is frightening the shit out of me, I should move on but I can't help it.
All the thing is left with me is hope. Not the hope of him coming back to me. But hope, that he will never forget the sweet movements we spent together. The way he used to bloom like a delicate flower whenever our eyes met. The way he would get rebellious whenever I was about to leave after spending all day with him. The way he used to melt at my slightest touch and ignore all the worries of his life for a moment. My precious slumbers on his pillow, filling my every breath with his scent.  The way I used to bury my face into his chest and cuddle whenever I used to feel down. The way he used to caress my hair, kissing me, whispering that everything would fall back into the place. All the jealousy he experienced whenever the boys used to get clingy. All the laughter and sweet giggles filling the room whenever I used to tickle him.  All the sweet and sour movement we send together which got lost in the past. I hope he will remember them all. I hope he will remember "us"

My chain of thoughts was murdered when a destructive bang landed on my bedroom's door making my blood run cold. I glimpsed at the wall clock, it was 3:40 in the afternoon, Mom and Dad must be in the company which left me all alone in the residence. Then who is banging on my door?? Did someone trespass in? I jumped off my bed when another bang disembarked on my door, opening the drawer and struggling with the stuff looking for my phone. And I found it, I tried to switch it on and call for help then it hit me. I can't contact anyone as my stupid ass pulled off the sim!! That's it I'm gonna die.