prom 🩶🩶

Thursday.

So the day of prom is almost here , this past week was so hectic . I have got over 30 proposal for the prom since last week , and it's so hard for me to reject them , I feel so guilty for it.

We have just finished with our lectures .
Jenni , nayeon , rośe and me are heading towards our lockers to grab some books.

Jenni: girls you know Jackson asked me to be his date for prom yesterday.

Rośe: isn't it good thing ?

Jenni ; it is but , I don't like him.

Naeyeon: yeah sure , her heart still beats for Rohit!

Me : *laughing* yeah.

Jenni blushed.

Jenni: yeah so what?

Rośe: but does he feels same about you?

Jenni: I think so , cause he always texts me everyday, he sends me chocolates when I'm down . He always check on me , ask me how my day was and so on..!

Rośe: girl he is head over heels for you! Aishh I'm so jealous I wish suga was like him *sigh* I'm the only one who pampers him. Sometimes I think I'm the boyfriend here.

Three of us laughed and Rośe pout.

Nayeon: no don't take him wrong Rośe, he is not a bad guy. He don't know how to express his emotions or love but I can see in his eyes ! He loves you so much.!

Rośe: really?

Jenni: yeah, Girl!

Listening them say that I felt my heart sinking in my stomach . Did he really love rośe? I have herd that rośe is their one of the most important investor's granddaughter, is he doing for the investment? Noo! He can never stoop so low!?

Jenni: earth to aditi!!

I flinch and got out of my throughts and scanned my surroundings to find myself in front of locker and three pairs of eyes on me .

Me : oh I'm sorry I was thinking something.

I laughed awkwardly and turned towards my locker, I entered my pin and before I can open it , it automatically barged open with loads and loads of letters falling on me from inside , I yelp and moved away.

Me : what the heck??!!!

All the letters were now scattered on the floor and some of them still in my locker. I tured around to find everyone in the locker room was staring at me now. Making me Hella nervous.

Jenni: omg! I can see you got lots of proposal than you think sweetheart.

She laughed , joined by rośe and nayeon. I rolled my eyes , I can hear people whispering in the room . I picked up a letter and opened it, before I could read it it was scratched out of My hands.