"Arjun, did Maa and Dad reached home?"
I turned my vision from ceiling to her.

"Yes. Kunal called me a while back."
She hummed closing her eyes back.

                               ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

I closed my eyelids back yawning as my eyes met the scene of our room. I turned aside hiding my face inside the blankets, letting the warmth settle me.
Water poured down my eyes as they constricted and I yawned again.

I looked aside towards the windows which opened towards the garden. The settling sun, lightened atmosphere, the voices of childrens of our neighborhood playing along the street shouting and laughing.

I stood up as the more I laid in this blankets, the more I sank in laziness. I poured water on my face letting it deal with the tardiness in my eyes.

The switched-on lights of the hall depicted Siya's presence there. Maybe preparing for dinner. We can move out for dinner today, maybe. Even she is tired after going throught the instances occured this week through our family.
I came out to look at Siya working on her mobile, which was kept upon the newspaper which laid on her lap. She dropped her phone aside as I entered, smiling at me.

I smiled back sitting beside her at the other end of the sofa.
"What should I make for dinner?" She arched her fingers pressing them while relaxing back on the sofa.

"We can go out to eat." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"Really." She beamed.

I nodded, advancing my hand towards her which she held shifting towards me, while holding the newspaper along her. She sat up on the sofa folding her legs, newspaper kept on her thighs.

"Leave that newspaper. You never read it, what happened today?" I frowned bending towards the column she was reading, keeping my arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing. I was solving the crossword." She looked at me smilingly.

"Uh.. that's boring." I glanced at the crossword she had solved already.
"Wait." Stretching my hands, I held the pen kept on the table and then took the paper from her hands. I turned around the pages. She arched her neck towards me looking at me confusedly.
I parted my thighs, making space for her. She glanced at my eyes and I pointed my eyebrows towards there.

She rose up on her knees and I encircled my arm around her waist making her sit in front of me, her back pressed against my chest and I kept the newspaper on her lap.
Opening the page, I saw a photo of a man and women in an advertisement of a thermocot.

"What are you doing?" Siya glanced at me confusedly.
I pressed my fingers against her chin tilting it towards the paper.

"Something interesting."

I held the pen against the men's eyes, curving it alomg his eyelids. I made the pearls beneath his ears to make his earrings. Then, I made him wear the long necklace with circles drawing bigger one at mid.

"Yeh kya kar diya!" She said nonchalantly gazing at my creativity.

"Creativity, Siya."
She narrowed her eyes , turning back towards me. I nudged her towards the paper.

"Lipstick nai lagayi." She pointed towards his lips.

"Oh, yeah."

"Wait, give it to me." She snatched the pen from my hands and painted the man's lips. She made a large line on his forehead for his bindi.

I looked at her face amusingly amd she grinned back at me.
Next, she made large circles on his cheeks.
What is this?

Oh, Blush! I smacked her head with two fingers of mine.

"Give it back to me. Tumhe nai aata!" I said, gazing at the men who didn't hardly had any clean surface on his face , everything was painted blue.

"Are you a kid? Mujhe karne do na?" She said whiningly.

"Thike karlo. I am going." I shrugged my shoulders. Encircling my hands around her waist, I initiated to shift her off my lap.

"No." She held my collars, stopping me.

"Take it." I took the pen from her, marking blue circles on ladies nose, drawing a long line from it  towards her ears. Then, I drew some pearls below her ears, while Siya looked at the paper keenly.

"Wait." Siya said after I drew large eyelashes on ladies face at last.

She drew the pain back from me and made a small line at the base of her jaws.

"What's that?" I asked confusedly staring at her face.

"Guess it." I thought back on what that could be. What do a women has on her neck.

"Collarbone?"
She shook her head amusedly looking at my face and then back at the paper.

"By any chance, is it a... Hickey."

Siya beamed nodding in agreement. I facepalmed. Did she really thought to draw a hickey.

"Stay limited to your crosswords only."
She glared at me, turning her head down towards her fingers.

"Accha thike? Aur bana lo." I said calmly.

"Ab toh ganda ho gaya ?" She deadpanned and looked towards the paper throwing it on the table.

"You wanted my help in your hairs, right?" She nodded removing her hair clutcher and pointed towards the knots of hair entangled between each other.

"Bring some oil." She nodded standing off the dip of my lap. She came running picking up the bottle of oil and threw it on my lap. She shifted the small carpet near my legs and I parted my legs more to let her sit between them.

I parted some part of her hairs clearing it off the mess after pouring some oil on them.

"Do not apply too much of oil. We have to go out." She pointed her forefingers towards me turning around her shoulders.

"Okay, now turn around."
I rubbed the oil over a bunch of knots clearing it off. I ran a hand through half of her hairs settling them at her shoulders.

"Arjun." She called sweetly. I hummed nonchalantly.

"You would be knowing everything about business, right?" I looked at her, who played with the bottle of oil, opening and closing it's cap.

"Mujhe pata bhi hai aur nahi bhi." I concentrated over another part of her hairs.

"Why? You are a chartered accountant, right?"

"But I never directed my mind towards business and marketing. I wanted to live simple and they don't have much scope for the people like us. Only the one's with a fine history, good name, financial upgrowing family background has a benefit. We people are just up with it either in losses or if luck resides then few bucks." I explained her calmly.

"But everything gets a start. Agar hum shuru hi nai karenge toh background kaise banega?"

"I don't think it's a debate worthy issue."
I smiled looking at the cleanly parted hairs. I held her shoulders and she turned back facing me. She stood up from the carpet.

"Thankyou. I feel as if much of a burden if off me now." She ran her fingers through her hairs, clutching them back. She smiled at me softly.

Heyyo!!!

I seriously want to make some drawings, but I can't do that two days before my test, even if I do not study!
Just shared.

Will be giving the next update soon.

Hope you liked it.
Please do vote and comment if you liked it.