It's just 6:10 AM. Akansha sighed deeply before freshening up and moving to the kitchen. She made a strong coffee for herself and started having it while sitting in their balcony enjoying the morning breeze. These two hours when her baby slept leaving her alone are when Akansha takes time for herself. It was her 'Me' time before she started her race for the day.

She walked to the kitchen, and washed the mug before started preparing breakfast. She is not an awesome cook, just an average one, well she used to be a terrible one but for her baby and her survival she learned a few dishes and keeps repeating them. Her daughter also taunts her but she can do nothing, cooking is something she could never excel in despite multiple practices.

Her whole life went into earning for her family by doing various odd jobs, so she never got to learn cooking or any household chores from her mother, or neither did she bother to teach her. All she was, was a money-making machine to the people she nce called 'Family'. Maybe they were the reason why she fell in love with Shaurya so easily letting her guards down, but he betrayed her in the worst possible way shattering her completely at the same time building a new 'Her'.

Akansha soon finished her breakfast, and packed both of their lunches, before waking her daughter up.

She prepared a bath for her, Siya kept playing in her mini tub with bubbles and purposely throwing on her mother, as she was angry that she freshened up before her.

"Siya... Baby bear, don't do this now... We are getting late", Akansha said but her daughter again blew bubbles on her which fell on her face and her dress. Siya giggled at her mother, that made Akansha too chuckle at her little girl's antics.

"Hehehe, mama bear, take a bath now, or else you'll shmell(smell) like soap...", Siya giggled. Akansha shook at her daughter's tactics, such a naughty child she has, the same as her father... 'Akansha, bl**dy stop thinking about him' she chided herself.

"Okay baby bear, I'll... But let me help you first", Akansha said and Siya bobbed her head frantically.

"Yayyy yes.... I am first, mumma last", Siya enjoyed and Akansha nodded at her daughter confirming her victory, the little girl was delighted with her mother acknowledging her win.

"Okay, which one do you want to wear  ? This or this  ?", Akansha asked holding two dresses...

"Bue(Blue) one... Oonicon(Unicorn) I love Oonicons(Unicorns)", Siya jumped excitedly...

"Yes I know... Now stop jumping darling, let me help you wear this", Akansha said with a soft smile... Siya giggled at how she was troubling her mother... Akansha shook her head at her and made her wear her frock after applying baby lotion and baby powder all over her body. Then she tied her short hair with a matching rubber band filled with unicorns 🦄 as well making the little girl the happiest.

After she got her daughter ready, Akansha went to take another quick bath. After that, both of them sat at the dining table.

"Nooooo", Siya whined looking at the mashed vegetables, cereal, and milk.

"Siya... Come on, eat", Akansha said holding the spoon in front of her daughter who kept shaking her head but with one stern glare from her mother, she quickly finished her meal.

After feeding her little girl, Akansha too had her breakfast and both of them started their journey to the school.

"Mumma... Can we pwease(please) buy a auto likshaw(auto rikshaw)", Siya asked her mother hopping into the rikshaw her mother booked for their drive to school.

"What  ? Why  ?", Akansha asked, surprised at her cute daughter's request...

"So that we can go to school on our auto", Siya said proudly as if she just found the solution to all of their problems...