🌷°•Mr.Dimple⁷

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

🌷°•

Author P.O.V

"what do you mean Hyung by 'now you can do it'??" Asked Namjoon now no longer paying attention to the ice cream which was now starting to melt in his hand.

"Aish!! You ask to many questions let me explain." Said yoongi ruffling namjoon's hair making them more messy. Namjoon just kept on looking at yoongi with a cute pout resting on his lips that can make anyone melt just by the look

"So, you wanted to quit your job??" Asked yoongi in which namjoon just simply nodded.

"Great, yesterday i quit my job as a assistant at the jinhit entertainment so I was thinking that if you want to joi-"

yoongi cannot even get time to complete his sentence as namjoon got up form the grass making yoongi stand up to as he hugged yoongi tightly saying 'thank you hyung' again and again. Yoongi just chuckled at the youngers reaction.

"thank you hyung. Thank you so much." Said Namjoon finally letting go of the hug.

"Ok enough with the thank you. I will send you more information okay?? Now let's go it's getting late and dark. I will walk you home." Said yoongi as he stared to walk after making sure that namjoon is following.

"Thank you again Hyungie." Said Namjoon while walking beside yoongi.

🌷°•

"I'm home."

Yelled namjoon as he step inside the apartment seeing jimin doing the dishes.

"Hi hyung." Said jimin as he samiles his eye samile.

"I'm doing absolutely fine jimin. What about you??" Asked Namjoon as he pours water for himself in a glass and sat down at the nearly chair drinking the water.

"Same Hyung." Said jimin as he also took a chair and sat beside namjoon.

"Jimin I have something to tell you." Said Namjoon after gulping down the whole waterwhich was inside the glass.

"What is it Hyung??" Asked jimin as he look at namjoon with questioning eyes.

"Tomorrow I'm going to give an interview for Jinhit entertainment." Said Namjoon samiling ear to ear.

"WHAT THE- REALLY HYUNG?? OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU." Yelled Jimin shaking Namjoon's shoulder like crazy.

"Jiminie calm down." Said Namjoon as he tries to made jimin sat who was jumping like baby out of  excitement.

"How can I calm down Hyung?? Your finally getting your dream job." Said jimin as he finally stopped yelling.

"Wait- how is this even possible??" Asked Jimin.

"Yoongi Hyung offered me this job as he doesn't want to continue the job." Said Namjoon feeling so greatful and thankful For yoongi.

"Yoongi Hyung is so nice. Aish!! i forgot I Brought us kimchi fried rice as i know that your going to be late" Said jimin as he shown Namjoon The plastic bags.

"Thank you so much Jiminshi." Said Namjoon as he samiles tiredly.

"Let's eat." Said jimin as he stared to eat.

🌷°•

🌷°•i hope you guys will like my work 🌷°•

🌷°•please don't hesitate to let me know what you guys think about this story 🌷°•

-Rosie♡