🌷°•Mr.Dimple¹

🌷°•

"𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠."

[🌷°•]

A beautiful day, clouds hiding the sun. That's all what you can ask for and the same goes with seokjin.
He just seems to love this kind of day.

He just loves the nature. and
Whenever he gets free time form his work he always come to this Park called 'The green park.

Talking about seokjin's Job than he was a CEO of a very popular and successful company also known
As 'JinHit Entertainment' when seokjin was lost in the nature's beauty admiring the beautiful flowers.

Out of sudden a particular beauty district him seokjin looked up to see a little boy picking up the flowers form the grass and collecting tham in his little light brown bucket
While humming a soft melody.

The boy was beautiful.A cute bottom nose. Sun kissed skin. Tulips coloured pair of thick lips looking delicious as ever.

Seokjin's precious moment get rained because of the annoying phone call form his security

'Min yoongi'

Seokjin growled softly as he turned around to attend the call. "Yahh!!!what you want now." Said seokjin wanting nothing but to end the phone call as fast as he can.

"Where the fuck are you right now??" Asked yoongi completely ignoring seokjin's question. "I'm at the park resting. But it's looking like it's impossible when I have a security like you." Said seokjin with a mocking tone.

"Whatever, now you tell me the fuck you fucking take day off without fucking letting me know, knowing that I'm your fucking security." Said yoongi waiting for the explanation.

"Wait, why the fuck i tell you before doing anything I'm your fucking boss and you are my fucking security bitch." Said seokjin barking back. "Ahh!!! I have to attend all the meetings alone because my immature boss think of taking a day off without telling me." Said yoongi screaming through the phone.

"Cry about it. I don't pay you for nothing and that's why I hire you as my security and that's the security's Job."

Said seokjin with idgaf tone.

"BUT ATLEAST YOU SHOULD LETTING ME KNOW BEFORE TAKING A DAY OFF."
Said yoongi now completely shouting and screaming on the phone.

"OK. fine. goddamitt. I'm sorry. Whenever I take a day off i will let you know. Now give me the permission to cut the call I got important things to do here." Said seokjin holding his ears who just had a heart attack because of yoongis screaming.

"You better be sorry, anyways Bye, brat" said yoongi as he finally cut the call.

"Finally." Mumbled seokjin as he looked at his locked screen.

Seokjin turned around expecting to see the same beutiful boy but disappointment coverd his face once he realised that the beautiful boy was no longer there.

"I don't even get to know his name." Whisper seokjin as he put his palms in his face.

"That old grampy grandpa." said seokjin blaming yoongi all the way as he made his way to his house enjoying the evening sunsetand thinking about the beautiful boy.

[🌷°•]

[Side note: Namjoon is shorter                    
than seokjin in this story.]

🌷°•I hope you guys will like my work.🌷°•

🌷°•Please don't hesitate to let me know what you guys think this story.🌷°•

igotjoonie07 🌷°•

                        -Rosie♡

KISSES💋