Forgive me ..YN..

Start from the beginning

Boy : WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME ...(Shout )

Jungkook : I WILL KILL YOU ...THE WAY YOU KILL HER ..YOU bastard ..(hold his coller )

BoY : WHO the hell YOU ARE Talking about ...

Jungkook just keep punching on that boy that make that boy weak and blood started to come out of his mouth but jungkook did not stop ..and this make yn worried ..yn try to stop him ..she is not worried about that boy she worrying about jungkook who is now out of control ...

she is not worried about that boy she worrying about jungkook who is now out of control

Yn : JUnGKOOK ...stop ..LEAVE HIm .. YOU get hurt Jungkook ..(sobe )

Jungkook : NO YN I WILL FINIsh him now ..

When jungkook take yn name that boy frown and wine his eyes ...

Boy : y..yn ( whisper )

But he immediately push jungkook hard and run ...jungkook was also about to run behind him but yn stop him ...

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..please stop ..not now ..please ...

Jungkook : HOW CAN YOU SAY ThAT yn ..YOuR killer JUST infront of US ..AND YOU ARE TO Leave HIm ..(angry and shout ) YOU WORRIED About him ..

Yn : IM NOT Worried about him ..IM worried about you Jungkook ( she say and start crying )

Jungkook : IM fine yn ...(hold her cheek )

Yn : look at yourself jungkook ..your mouth is blooding (sobe ) your have bruised ..

Jungkook wipe his blood with back of his hand and say

Jungkook wipe his blood with back of his hand and say ..

Jungkook : look I'm okay ..but don't worry yn now I have saw his face ..now he can't hide from me ...

Yn nod in tear and say ..

Yn : come lets go home ..you are wet ..you have to change your cloth ...

Jungkook nod and yn forward her hand to him and he hold her hand and they both disappeared from there ...

And other side ...

That boy run for his life and call someone .. that person pick up his call and answer ..

...? : nOW WHAT HELL YOU WANT NOw .. Alex ( irritately and shout )

Alex was breathing heavily ..he take deep sigh and say ..

Alex : Si..sir (gulp) th..that gir..girl is back ..

...? : What ..say is clearly you bitch..

Alex : THAT YN ..girl ..

...? : WHAT THE HELL YOU SAYING ... DID YOU Drunk ..HUH....SHE IS DEATH ...

Alex : I kn..know sir that man was talk..taking her name ..(scaredly )

...? What ..man ..who is he ...(frown ) okay come to my place and tell me what happen ... and take that leo with you

He say and cut the call before Alex reply ...

Alex : wh..what I should I do ...why he talking her name ..okay at first I should call leo ..

Alex call leo and he pick up his call ..and answer ..

Leo: Hello ...

Alex : listen leo come to boss house right now ...

Leo : but why ..

Alex : it's lo..long story ..just come there ..I also be there ..

Leo: okay ..

Alex say and cut the call ..

Alex take deep breath and went to his boss house ..

In house ..

Alex and leo sitting in catch while facing one person ..

....? : Now tell what happen ...

And then Alex take deep breath and say ..

Alex : sir today I went to that park again to cheak that if police is there to investigate that case again or not ..but when I went to that place..I sa..saw..

He stop in middle and gulp ...

....? WHAT YOU SAW ..JUST SAY IS YOU dumb ..(shout )

That person shout and making that two boy flinch in fear ..

Alex : I saw a man was starding there while talking to someone..bu..but there was no one ..is there ..

Leo: what do you mean ...(confuse )

Alex : he talking to someone ..but there is no one ...

....? You mean he is talking to himself ...?

Alex : yes ..at fist ..I also thought the some but ..when he look at me and run to me and suddenly punch on my bueatifull face ... I was shoked ..I mean I did not do anything I just staring at him ... When he was beating me he take HER Name ...

....? : What ...

Alex : He is taking her name ...Yn ..he was keep saying that I will kill you ... He say I will kill you the way you kill her ...( Scaredly )

Leo: WHAT ...how can he know her ..that we kill her ...that time there is no one when we kill her right ...then how can h..

He word cut when he hear his boss voice ...

....? : You said ..that he talking to someone ..but there are no one right ?

Alex : yes Boss ...

His boss nod and went to deep thinking ...and smirk ..and say ...

....? : I know who is he taking with ...(smirk )

Alex leo : Who ...?

....? : Yn. ....(smirk ) He was talking with YN ...

Alex /leo : WHAT...(shok )

Leo : but she is death ...we killed her with our hands ...( He say and look at alex he nod )

....? : (Smirk ) but He Is talking to her spirit ...

He say not having and expression on his face ...making that two boy shoke and sacred ...

......vote for next part ...