Forgive me ..YN..

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : no yn it's all my fault ...you die cause of me..

Yn : NOoo jungkook

Yn : NOoo jungkook ..I'm not death cause of you ..I die cause of that killers okay ...(seriouse face )

Jungkook : yn I'm so..sorry please forgive me.. if had hel..helped you to tha..that time ...you would still alive ...it's my fault ..I should not tu..run away like th..that ..(sobe )

Yn : shhh shhh don't cry ...it's okay ...

She say and hug him to comfort him..they both sway like this and jungkook cried in yn shoulder ..and then it's started to rain ..but they did not move to they place..

but they did not move to they place

Yn : jungkook ..get up now let's go home ..

She say and get up from floor and also helped him to get up ...just then her eyes felt on someone ....and her body started to shake jungkook look at her dole face and say ..

Jungkook : wh..what happen yn ..let's go..

But she did not reply and keep looking at some spot with fear ..he notice her face and tuen his head to that direction and saw a boy and they both kad eyes contect ..that boy is also looking at him ...jungkook again turn his head to her and say ...

Jungkook : who is he ..yn did you know him ..

She just keep staring at him with tear and nod ..

Jungkook : who is he ..? (Seriouse face and shake her hand )

Yn : jungkook..jungkook he is on..one of them wh..who killed me..(tear just roll down her Big eyes )

Jungkook wine his eyes and make his fist and immediately turn his head to that boy again with red rage eyes ... Then run to that boy and punch him on face ...make that boy throw his body on ground hardly ...yn saw and wine her eyes run to them ...jungkook hold that boy shirt caller make him stand and say ..

Jungkook : I WILL KILL YOU ....(punch )

boy : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ...

Jungkook did not reply and punch that boy but that boy hold his hand and punch him back and say ...