Chapter 16 How Can I believe you

Start from the beginning

Trisha nodded and Ishaan said; You know Viraj is very cold hearted person in fact I have never seen him smile from his childhood and never seen her cry for someone, he hates girls and in fact for him love is weakness for any person, he just loves his parents and sister.

He sighs and continue speaking;
"Today, I saw him smiling for the first time, with fear of losing you in his eyes. And for the first time, he is crying just for you. He is consumed by guilt for leaving you alone, but he has reasons. I bet if you give him just one chance to prove himself, he will do anything for you. His love for you is unexplainable; I also can't put it into words."

As Ishaan is saying this a lone tear escapes from Trisha's eyes but she doesn't speak anything, and again tears start coming from her eyes.

Ishaan saw her tears and he wiped them and said; Trisha, I'm like your brother and if he does anything wrong from now I'll shoot him at that point only.

Trisha smiles and says, " Thank you bhaiya.

He smiled and said; That's my little girl, and yes you should give one chance to this marriage. I know it's not in your favor but what if God wants it? Okay ?

Trisha just nodded and said; I'll try but it is not easy to forgive him.

Ishaan said; Don't forgive him easily, make him do his best efforts for you. If you take one step for him, he will take 10 steps for you.

As Trisha is listening to ishaan and smiling, and viraj is listening to all these talks from behind the door and suddenly the door opens accidentally, and he falls on the floor.

Trisha and Ishaan both are seeing him with wide eyes, as they are shocked by Viraj's entry.

Viraj stood up from his place and said; Ahh,uhh I slipped accidentally as I was coming inside.

Ishaan said; you lier, you are listening to our talks, don't you give us some privacy.

Viraj argued; She is your bhabhi and I'm her husband so her privacy is also my privacy so you just shut up.

Ishaan argues back; She is my sister also, so you have to give privacy to brother and sister.

Viraj said hurriedly; You are making her against me, I have listened.

And Viraj suddenly goes silent and Ishaan says; See, I know you are listening to our talks.

As Trisha being frustrated by their argument she said; You both just go outside I have to do some rest.

As Viraj is going to say something Trisha glared at him and he shut his mouth.

Ishaan said; Okay so I'm going and Trisha, take care yourself and trouble your husband very much.

Viraj said; I can listen ishaan.

He replied; I have said this so that you can listen.

And Ishaan also leaves the room.

And then there's silence all around and Viraj is seeing in Trisha's eyes but she is seeing here and there and not making any eye contact.

Trisha says hurriedly; I am sleeping Good night.

And she lay down and covered herself with the bedsheet till her head.

Viraj chuckled and said; I'll come again as you have to eat food and then after you will take medicine.

And then he also leaves the room with a smile. Ishaan is in the living room.

He saw viraj and said; Kya hua Bhabhi ne kuch bola.