C1 - INTRODUCTION

It was an empty hospital that has 2 big hallways with a lobby in the middle where most players gather around, featuring a reception desk. Opposite to it, you can see 2 elevators which are locked. There are many other rooms, including two padded cells, two sickrooms, one with old-fashioned furniture and prescription bottles spilled all over the floor, and another with two hospital beds, as well as two identical operating rooms with one bed in the middle and a counter at the back wall . There is a concrete stairwell which leads to a lower floor which is inaccessible.

A human named Cosmo (my oc) has spawned in. He instantly jumped and was startled, 'where was this? 'Who did this?' 'What is this?' Many questions stumbled across his mind, though no answer was to be found. Or at least not yet.. He hears a yelp, immediately turning to the direction of the sound.. Saturn was the second one to come, but it was odd. It was a humanoid version of Saturn..

"S-Saturn!?" Cosmo spoke. seemingly shocked to see a planet-human thingy, he was studying to become a rocket scientist, so he had recognized the ringed planet- human in this case.. "Uhmm.. hi earthling!" Saturn shortly responded with, before looking at himself, confused, nervous, worried, and all of that.. He was a planet, not some earthling, so how did he get in this place, and how was he an earthling? 

Suddenly, they both heard a thud, with Cosmo assuming another celestial humanoid has spawned here. He just stood there for a while, before realizing.. 'Wait.. isn't this Flicker!?' He thought to himself, before looking around his surroundings, indeed it was Flicker, but in the Hospital map.

He decides to turn to the direction of the thud to find who spawned in next, it was Neptune. "Uhmm.. hi Neptune?" Cosmo spoke, he was overwhelmed by the amount of questions storming across his mind, it looked to be the same for Saturn. "Haii!! Where am I?" Neptune asked, in a tone where you'd question if he was crazy, out of his mind (in a concerning way), just sounded like a child, or it's all of the options.

Another thud can be heard nearby, looks like another planet had spawned once more. Oh dear, this felt weird for Cosmo, being in a real Flicker place. He took a seat on the ground for some reason. Jupiter comes out from the room he was spawned in that was in the right hallway before quickly coming up to meet up with Saturn and Neptune. "What is this place? And why, and how are we earthlings?" Jupiter questioned, Saturn replied with "I don't know.. I've never seen this place before, and I don't know how we are earthlings.."

They were just discussing with each other about this place, with Jupiter making up some theories like [REDACTED] taking revenge or something, which they were both afraid of. Before FINALLY noticing Cosmo on the ground. "Uhh.. hi Earthling! Can you perhaps explain about why are we here in this please?" Saturn said in his usual weird slightly high-pitched tone. Suddenly a paper popped up in Cosmo's hand, with Cosmo reading it.

"Apparently we are going to play a social deduction game named flicker.. And I will explain the game since I played it before.." Cosmo replied shortly after reading it. Neptune was just being Neptune in the background. "And, these aren't really enough people to play the game yet. So I guess we just wait for more people-- or humanoid celestial bodies in this case, to spawn." He added, looking around the surroundings with a confused and nervous face as he got up again.

Cosmo just stood there for a bit in the lobby along with the others, before hearing once again; another thud. Except it was odd, it was two thuds, one being slightly quieter than the other. Cosmo immediately turns to the humanoid celestial body(s) in boredom and curiosity. It was no other than Venus and Mars, they were knocked out on the floor. 

Though it was odd.. it looked like Venus and Mars was just attacked by something three seconds ago. It explained the amount of punches (or asteroid hits?) that were spread across their body. Jupiter notices them in excruciating pain, in a worrying and concerned tone, Jupiter asked them 'what had happened?' 'are you okay', and all of that. With Saturn joining, while also having a few questions about Titan's whereabouts, though most of them was also like Jupiter's questions.

Venus and Mars slowly woke up, when they were half awake, they realized they were earthlings, and probably in Earth's surface too.. "Where are we!?" Venus asked with his usual dry tone that seemed like he has never drank water before, but with pain. The asteroid bombardment stings and hurts a lot. "We don't really know."  Jupiter spoke, seeming concerned still. Neptune was still being silly in the background, what a kiddo.

And another noise was heard, great. Another humanoid celestial body has spawned. It was Uranus. "Bloody hell! Where are we mate?" Uranus asked in his British-like accent (correct me if I am wrong), startled, nervous, and shocked as he began to look around his surroundings, he noticed Venus and Mars on the floor, half awake.

"Mate-" He suddenly gets cut-off by two thuds. The planets turns to see who had spawned next. "Where are we!?"  Luna had asked, panicking slightly. "And how are we-- in an earthling form?" Earth added. Cosmo was about to speak until more than two thuds with one of them also being a yelp.

Cosmo's jaw dropped when he hears more noises coming from random parts of the map. "We already have a lot of players!" He quietly muttered to himself, before looking at the humanoid celestial bodies who had spawned here, which was Ganymede, Europa, Phobos, and Deimos. "I guess this game is planning for a few players, because there are only 13. Let's just wait for a bit, if no one else is coming then we start." He added, looking at the people. "Who are you?" Some of them asked.

"I'm Cosmo, an earthling. I was probably sent here to teach you guys how to play the game, Flicker." Cosmo responds with a reassuring smile. "Though we have enough players, we should probably wait for a bit to see if anyone is coming still." He spoke, before once more taking a seat on the ground. The planets and moons then scatter to probably discuss and/or explore the building.

One humanoid celestial body had spawned in front of Saturn, which was Titan. Immediately, Saturn was surrounding him with questions about 'his whereabouts', 'why did he leave', 'what did he do', etc. in a half-scolding half-whiny and slightly high-pitched tone.

Mercury had spawned in front of Cosmo this time, with Mercury asking a lot of questions like 'Where are we?' 'What are we doing here?' 'How are we an earthling?' ' Who are you?', etc. Cosmo answered them all, or at least, most. He counted them all, "I guess we're compl-" Cosmo spoke, but he got caught off by Pluto and Charon spawning, with Cosmo explaining it all over again. "Huh-? The max is fifteen players last time I played.. Maybe it's the host or something changing up a few things." He muttered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you all for reading this, I really appreciate if you can vote my book :) And to those who came from @Revived_Randomness, love y'all!! Anyways, please give suggestions on my writing, I appreciate it.

EXTRA AUTHOR'S NOTE: I FORGOT ABOUT MERCURY- good thing I noticed that there was no Mercury the day before publish.. huhu.. AND ONE MORE THING!! I was initially gonna do 15 players but I wanted to add a little 'twist'!

WORD COUNT: 1289