"please!" Jungkook mumbled.

"you know, a person feels the happiest of all times when they holds their beloved newborn in their arms." Mr Kim uttered in a low voice making Jungkook suddenly freeze.
"and just because I couldn't harm you physically for what you did with my kid doesn't mean you'd get away without feeling any pain. And you'll never get to see the face of your newborn baby, let alone know their gender or how they look like. and you'll know what pain feels like."

Mr Kim stood up straight and straighten his posture. "throw him away and warn the security, if this person was seen ever inside the premises of this hospital, they're going to pay with their life." Mr Kim's voice thundered and the guards were quick to comply the order they were given.

soon enough, Jungkook found himself out of the hospital and saw many guards in their uniform surrounded the whole hospital.

Jungkook fell down on his knees on the dirty ground. He was too numb to react on anything. He saw how numerous numbers of vehicle would pass by him, too fast.

He looked up on the sky when suddenly the grey clouds covered up the whole sky and the heavy rain poured on him.

and Jungkook screamed with every thunder strike. his eyes become red and he couldn't differentiate between the rain water and his tears.

Jungkook soaked in the pouring rain for who knows how long and he kept kneeling down, as if he is trying to beg for mercy and forgiveness from someone up in the beyond clouds..

Like a sinner, wanting to redeem his sin.

To see his newborn for once.

And this time he prayed 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜.

...........

The next time Taehyung opened his eyes, he was in a private room of the hospital. He could hear the faint squealing and cooing sounds coming from the place beside his bed.

Taehyung looked at that place and saw his brother, brother-in-law and niece gushing over, what he could see was a crib. a very small crib. His breath hitched when Jin moved to the side a little and saw a small body wrapped in a white blanket. He gulped down the lump in his throat and quickly looked away and turned the other side.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he saw his father looking at him worriedly while sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"Dad!" Taehyung called his father out.

this seemed to gain the attention of other people inside of the room to, and they quickly came to his side.

"Thank God you wake up baby bear. you scared me a lot." Namjoon rambled with a worried frown etched to his forehead.

"I'm okay, hyungie." Taehyung tried to smile.

"that's good that you're feeling fine, Tae!" Jin said.

"are you sure you're not feeling pain anywhere?" Mr Kim carefully asked.

"of course I'm fine Dad, it's not like I went through a surgery or something." Taehyung shrugged and Mr Kim hummed.

"TaeTae! did you see my baby brother? he is so cute!" Jenny gushed to Taehyung making the laying male freeze all over again. "and you know he has so big big eyes!"

"uh--

their conversation was cut off when the door was knocked, and a nurse came inside the room.

"oh Mr Kim, you're awake." the nurse said this and strided towards Taehyung to check his vitals.