Rose's birthday

Jennie woke up very early that day. She needed to cook something for Rose. But when she opened her eyes, she didn't see her girlfriend on the other side of the bed. Jennie sighed. Even on her birthday, the blonde decided to leave early in the morning, probably to train. Kim got up and washed her face and went to get ready. She wanted to bake a cake for a girl. After a while, Jisoo and Lisa came up to her.

-What smells so good?

-What is your habit of getting up so early and cooking something?

Jennie laughed.

-Come on, Jisoo. Will you... help me arrange a party for Rose?

The girls nodded in agreement.

-I have a question...- Lisa began.- As I understand it, you can make noise? Did Rose leave to train again?

Jennie nodded. Jisoo laughed.

-She doesn't even rest on her birthday.

Preparations are in full swing. Everyone is looking forward to congratulating their girlfriend. Especially Jennie. She was even a little worried. After all, this is Rose. She may come home unexpectedly.

Everything was ready. The cake is ready, the living room is decorated with balloons. The girls are ready to meet Rose, who apparently forgot that it was her birthday.

-What do you think...- Jisoo began again.- When is she coming?

Jennie silently picked up the phone and called the blonde. Unexpectedly, she answered the call very quickly.

-Jennie? What happened?

Kim made her voice sweet and said softly into the phone:

-Baby... Are you coming home soon? I'm bored without you~

-I'm on my way, honey.

The conversation is over. Jisoo looked at Jennie with some surprise.

-Okay... that answer counts.

Lisa and Jennie laughed.

After a while, the girls heard the front door open. Jennie came out of the living room and hugged the blonde.

-Baby... where did you go? I wake up and you're not there....

Park smiled and kissed her girlfriend.

-I'm sorry, honey...

Jennie came up behind Rose and closed her eyes.

-Honey, what is this for?

-Wait a bit... Let's go.

Jennie gently led the girl towards the living room. In the room, Jisoo and Lisa were already standing ready. Jennie opened her girlfriend's eyes. The friends screamed:

-Happy birthday!!!

Park was very surprised.

-Oh, wow... When did you manage to do all this? Thank you~

Rose started hugging everyone.

-Well, it's all thanks to Jennie.

-Uh-huh... we had to get up early for that....

The girls laughed. Rose hugged her girlfriend.

-Thank you~

-Rosie~ you're going to strangle me!

Everyone laughed again. Jisoo shouted:

-Now let's go have tea! I haven't had breakfast yet!

Lisa laughed and pulled Jisoo towards the kitchen. As soon as the girls disappeared, Rose hugged Jennie closer and drew her into a kiss. Kim quickly replied, hugging the girl by the neck. The blonde pulled away.

-Thank you...

Jennie smiled and kissed the girl again.

-Happy birthday...