The bodyguard

There is a large crowd of people at the airport. And everyone is waiting for only one girl. A car is approaching this place. She comes out of it. Jennie looks around the crowd. She puts on a smile. She misses her girlfriend very much right now. She could be sitting at home right now, hugging Rose. Staffs appeared nearby. However, Kim sees one of them for the first time. Her face is completely covered, she can't see. Okay. Walking past the crowd is getting harder and harder with every step. Suddenly, someone's hand falls on Jennie's shoulder. She turns around abruptly. This is the new staff. Strangely, for some reason, this touch made her feel better. As they walked through the airport, the girl tried to talk to her. But she was very silent. Jennie walked over to her staff.

-Do we have a new staff?

-Eh? Yes. She is very silent... But if you make friends, she can open up on the other side.- He smiled.

-Did you hint to me that I should meet her?- Jennie was surprised.

Staff just smiled and left.

***

On the plane.

Jennie is a little bored. If Rose were here... They would sit together and listen to music, Kim would put her head on the girl's shoulder, start falling asleep, and the blonde would hug her. The girl sighs. She misses Rose. Jennie didn't even say goodbye to her in the morning. Kim woke up in the morning and she wasn't there. She doesn't answer calls and texts, no one knows where she is. That's how she can fly here safely and not worry? Someone sat down next to me. Jennie turns and grins. This is the new staff. For some reason, she felt better again. The girl put on her earphones and turned on the music. And soon she began to fall asleep. Someone gently wakes her up. Jennie opens her eyes and sees that they have already landed, and she was sleeping on a stranger's shoulder. Kim quickly pulled away from the girl.

-I'm sorry...

Staff nods and leaves.

***

After entering the room, Jennie fell on the bed and took out her phone. Rose never looked at the message. Excitement envelops the girl again. So where does she go? What if something happened? Jennie takes a sitting position and throws the phone somewhere on the bed. She's working herself up a lot. Rose may have gone to the studio and is rehearsing a new choreography... There is no way to reach her at such moments. There was a knock on the door. Kim got up and opened the door. That new girl again. Jennie lets her into the room and closes the door.

-Has something happened?

Staff hands over bags of clothes, it seems, and points at her wristwatch, as if hinting that she will be leaving soon. Jennie takes the bags from Staff and goes to the bed. But realizing that the girl did not leave the room, Kim turned around.

-Anything else?

A grin is heard and staff turns away from Kim, taking off her cap and mask with glasses.

-Did you seriously not recognize me?- The girl turns back to Jennie.

-Rose?!

Park smiles. Jennie runs to her and hugs her.

-What... What are you doing here? And what about the hair? When did you dye your hair?

It's so unusual to see her pastel pink hair. Rose laughs, and hugs the girl closer to her.

-Just tell me... What would I do at home this weekend without you? I talked to the director... believe me, I barely persuaded him. And we came up with the idea that I was supposedly a new staff. My appearance has been slightly changed, as you can see... But I really hoped you'd recognize me. ...

Jennie does not believe in what is happening. She kisses a girl. Now she doesn't want to go to this show at all. She wants to stay here, feel Rose's arms around her. Suddenly Park pulls away

-Okay, get dressed... we'll be leaving soon.

-Baby... I don't want...

-Jennie... come on... I'll be there for you... don't worry.

Kim nods, and walks over to the bed.

Arriving at the event, and walking past the crowd of journalists and fans, Jennie exhaled. She feels the hand on her shoulder again. The girl smiled.

-You can't imagine how I want to hug you now... by the way, this style suits you.

Roseanne looked down at herself. A black shirt and matching trousers. She smiled.

-I'm your bodyguard for today.

Jennie, after looking around, comes closer.

-It's so unusual to see you with a new hair color.

-I wanted a change in appearance

They both laugh.

-Will you take a photo of me?

Rose nods and accepts the camera from her girlfriend. She's taking a photo of her.

-Show me.

Jennie comes over to look. Rose raises her head.

-You're beautiful as always.

Jennie blushes a little. After that, Kim sits down in her seat. Rose goes to other staffs. Already closer to the beginning, a man sat down with the girl. Roseanne noticed this immediately and stared intently in the direction of her girlfriend. One of the staffs noticed this.

-Don't worry, Park. This is a fashion designer. They're just discussing the show. Nothing else.

The girl chuckled. But she continued to keep an eye on Kim anyway.

There was a private party after the show. A lot of people talked to Jennie, took a photo. Rose couldn't find her girlfriend in any way. And even though she was wearing glasses, Kim noticed that Rose was jealous of her.

After that, the brown-haired girl approached the girl.

-I'm wondering... When I go to such events alone and you see me with someone in the photos... Are you also jealous?

-Jennie... What makes you think I'm jealous?- Rose tries to show her bewilderment.

-I see it. Now let's go back to the hotel.- Kim chuckles.

-Are you going to leave already? I thought you'd stay here longer....

-If I stay here longer... My bodyguard will kill someone because of her jealousy... I'm going to let them know I'm leaving.... Wait for me at the exit.

Jennie went ahead. Rose stood for a few seconds, trying to understand her girlfriend's words.

-Who did she say that about?... Stop... It's me....

The girl wanted to say something in response, but Jennie was not there. So she headed for the exit.

***

Jennie falls on the bed in her room, and pulls Rose towards her.

-Rosie... I'm so tired....

Park rolls over to the other side of the bed, and hugs the girl to her.

-Me too....

Jennie lifts her head and looks directly into Rose's eyes.

-How do you like the job of being my bodyguard?

-I like it... to be honest...- She laughs.

Jennie looks at her girlfriend blankly. She sees that the girl's next words are very difficult for her. Kim gently strokes Rose's cheek and kisses her.

-Honestly... I'm ready to always be your bodyguard.... I always want to protect you...

-Baby, you have no idea how much I love you....